League Statuarys busted?

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Sylo, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Sylo Committed Player

We have noticed some odd choices in our hall for who gets a statue and who does not. Needless to say some of the members that are filling a statue category don't belong there, by their own admission and when compared to other members. So did this system just randomly pick league members when it was released the other day? If so will it be working as normal after reset?
    • Like x 2
  2. Bast10n Committed Player

Our League is also experiencing an issue with the legitimacy of statue rankings.

We are a Hero League on USPS.

Example:
    One of our members is #1 in using the armory the most times. However, the toon that is #1 is an alt that doesn't even have an active armory imprint...

The Person who has most base items only has one base and shouldn't be ranked higher than people with four mazed out bases.

One of the PvP #1 is a player that hasn't logged on months. Confirmed via League roster.

The Person with the most Healing out is a T4 Healer and it's not likely that they out healed a T6 player who ran survival mode regularly.

These were just a few that I remember while we were messing around with the statues the other night. We were excited to honor our Members and this was a big disappointment.
    • Like x 2
  3. TheRealDeathern New Player

My league also noticed that some statues are questionable in regards to whom is there... most prestige earned, for example, should have went to one of my lower CR alts, as they were able to garner much more prestige than a 106 toon...

I don't think this is working as intended, and some are offended when they KNOW they should be up there for a particular category...
  4. DarthSizzle Dedicated Player

I have to agree on this issue also, theres a toon in our league that hasn't been on since 1970 and he's number 1 in most armory activations.
    Plus theres no numbers showing how far you are between the top 3.
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are taking a look.
    • Like x 1
  6. Ronamus Well-Known Player

I saw these things too. I just assumed it was due to the little or no data the statuaries had at launch. I figured next month it would all be set straight with real data of the previous month.
  7. DarthSizzle Dedicated Player

Ty, I would definitely look into all the pve categories especially
  8. TheRealDeathern New Player

Well yeah... nobody PVPs...:eek:
  9. DarthSizzle Dedicated Player

Exactly ;)
  10. Luminescence1 Active Player

Also, noticed that some characters were not loading in, as well as some styles were not loading in (specifically the feathered back and harpy headpiece). As well as the who is at the top of the boards seems suspect. I figured that there would be a fix in the future and next month a reset would level it all out.
  11. generalzod Committed Player

So we got a league hall today and there no statue podiums to turn on ? Are we doing something wrong ?
  12. DarthSizzle Dedicated Player

Try having everyone back out of the hall wait a few then warp back. Give 10min
  13. generalzod Committed Player

Thanks I'll give that a try ^^^^
  14. generalzod Committed Player

Thanks again worked after about a hour ..
  15. Sylo Committed Player

Any updates on this mepps?
  16. Ekart Committed Player

The calculations are a joke. I haven't been first troll (the loot tables just don't like me) for 2-3 raids since the statues came and am not even on the list. But on the first place is a League Mate who was Rage and changed to Quantum 4 days ago. o_O
  17. Sylo Committed Player

Yeah we got some strange ones as well:D