league recruitment (ps3 and ps4)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by reaperk23, Nov 26, 2013.

1. reaperk23 New Player

• Hi everyone I am new to the website and I have been playing DC for about two years now. I have a 87 cr ice tank and a 78 cr healer, so I am pretty experienced. I have never really showed interest in a league until I saw how some leagues were like close family. So I decided to create a new character and build my own league and hopefully make it like one big family.
    • Currently I am on tier 2 and am looking for players that have a CR of atleast 40.
    • I do not care about your role, you do not have to have a mic, but the age limit is 14 or up (some exceptions).
    • We will get into doing things like pvp and feat hunting.
    • Whenever someone needs help I think its our duty to help our fellow league members.
    • Anyway if you have any questions or want to join message me on psn at MoneyBags270. message me on here, or group me on dc at (Lights out270).
    • The name of the league is (pessimistic regime).
  2. ElderX New Player

Please state whether you are on US or EU Server along with the faction of the league i.e. villains or heroes. I do have some alternate toon sounds interesting might join the league.
  3. reaperk23 New Player

we are US PS3 AND HERO FACTION
  4. ElderX New Player

Ah! I pass then, I am on EU PS
  5. CommanderDarkProdigy New Player

Hey I just sent you a request on the PS4 (I am Xtreme_Nova) and was seeing if you are still playing it. I haven't played this in a long time and I decided to get back into it and I created a new character. Also been trying to get my level up and everything. I have been trying to find a league for about 4 days now and nobody is answer. My character's name is CommanderDarkProdigy