"League Recruitment" attached to League UI tab

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Raven Nocturnal, Oct 15, 2022.

1. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

How about some sort of "League Recruitment" section applied to the League UI tab when a player is leagueless (and a section to create a recruitment advertisement whilst in one)?
    Here you can write a brief description of what you are looking for and/or requirements to join, for those that are looking for a league to see what's available. They can then click "apply" (and/or write an attached message) which sends a mail to whomever is qualified (via league permissions) to do so.

Just a thought. I know times are tough nowadays.
    • Like x 7
  2. Henoshock Well-Known Player

Another great suggestion that I have no faith in the devs ever implementing.
    • Like x 2
  3. bboy-rei Well-Known Player

Not a bad idea, a description would work but to make things easier in addition you could have a checklist of things like casual/semi-serious/serious, when you're usually active, and displaying your Power/CR/SP/Arts. And when leagues reach out to you, it would nice to get a preview of their own league tab to see their members list and activity. Saves a lot of trouble from random ghost invites (which you can turn off thankfully) or when people ask if you are looking for a league.
    • Like x 2
  4. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Now that I think about it, EverQuest 2 (another game run by DayBreak), has a similar feature. Could be used as a good example.
  5. Skoll Well-Known Player

Leagues in general need an entire overhaul imo. The UI, Hall Themes and Layouts, League Hall sized base items, proficiencies, a recruitment centre tab like you mentioned, definitely more base items per room limit, they could set up league tournaments for the nolifers to do and grant rewards ie: most prestige earned, most elite raids completed, league vs league pvp. God it makes me sad at the potential the game has.
    • Like x 1
  6. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Yeah, 110% agreed.
  7. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Absolutely!
  8. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

You never know, times be a-changin'! XD
  9. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Now that I think of it, EverQuest 2 (another game run by Daybreak), has a similar system in place as well. Could be good to base it similarly around that. Idunno
    • Like x 1
  10. Amoxin Well-Known Player

Original EQ has this too. It's been a while, but there were bulletin boards that had guild information on it.
    • Like x 1