League Hall Proficiencies Issue

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Danielle_Tgurl, Aug 26, 2016.

1. Danielle_Tgurl Committed Player

I do not care if this has been posted before or for unhelpful comments.

To new League Hall Founders..... when you are buying proficiencies for the league be careful. There is no warning or explanation as you buy them. You can not Double Down on Proficiencies. It will only top off your time limit to 30 again.

I would hope the Daybreak team would add some warnings / explanation as we buy them. Or maybe a restriction on buying too early like when we recharge batteries in base. I wasted 25,000 Prestige of our small league's efforts because of no warning. They were cool about it cause we all get along and they understand accidents happen.

But I would hope the Daybreak team would acknowledge this flaw and return our Prestige...wont hold my breathe on the 25k prestige though.

Either way this post is a warning to new League Hall Founders and a request to the Daybreak Team to prevent this from happening to others.
    • Like x 3
  2. VillainSoul New Player

Good to know. We are working on our second one now. Thank you for the heads up.
  3. dresserball Dedicated Player

Unfortunately they don't need to prevent it. You have to hit the train proficienties button. That should be enough.

I will message you on how to get a bunch of it every week
  4. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

bunch of what? prestige?
  5. Danielle_Tgurl Committed Player

Sorry I think you misunderstood. I intended to make the purchase. What I did not know was that we could not Stack/ Double Down on the Profieciencies. Just think there should be a warning or explanation while in that UI during the purchase.
  6. dresserball Dedicated Player

Yr
    Yes
  7. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

Catalyst, for a single catalyst is 7 prestige, 16 x 7 = 112, you take that 112 x by 10/20/30/40 ect and prestige falls into the league hall easily.

you get 10 catalyst for 1 mark of victory. 10 marks gets you 6 full stacks and 4 single catalyst in the 7th stack. Thats 700 prestige for 10 marks. You can get 10 marks at CR175 by doing the 4 duo's + 2 solo's per day.

Now you take someone like myself that is capped at marks so marks are useless to me, I blow 100 marks on catalyst usually to farm or for prestige purposes.

10 x 100 = 1000 catalyst

1000 x 7 = 7k only if you sit there and donate each catalyst 1 by 1. If you donate the entire stack you get a fraction of the 700.
    • Like x 1
  8. Danielle_Tgurl Committed Player

We just run content and donate gear that's worth anything over 200. It adds up fast. Just annoyed that there was no warning/explanation of this in UI for Proficiencies. I would be shocked if we got it refunded nor will it break us. Its up to the Daybreak Team to do what's right. Knowing there is a flaw that will cost new Hall founders and members 25k of their leagues efforts. But I can do what I can since they will not do what they should. Hence this warning thread.
  9. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

When you say double down on perks do you mean 50k in 2 weeks or less and try to buy 2 perks for league hall but it only gave 1, but took all 50k prestige?

Reason I ask is because I've went back to owning my a old league that I use to own. Well its not really old old, but its not new either, either way could it of been a lag spike that could of made 1 of the purchases not even register? I ask this because when I originally owned this league that had happen on USPS4 and I never reported it, b/c their excuse is "we cant tell if you were experiencing lag or not" so I didn't waste my time.

With the servers being a laggy mess lately perhaps they can actually help you. Since they can see you were lagging as almost anyone who was online was getting lag spikes at some point and/or was lagging alot in some instances and especially using the broker (even the 1 in your personal bases)
    • Like x 1
  10. Danielle_Tgurl Committed Player

We bought Damage Out and in 3 days we were ready for our second. So I bought Damage Out again thinking it would Stack. There were no explanations or warnings otherwise. So when I bought 2nd one it just refreshed the month time on the original. We only had it 3 days.

Had they installed an explanation text or restriction from buying too earlier this could be prevented.
    • Like x 1
  11. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

that or allowed us to buy for the next month or something :p
    • Like x 1
  12. Danielle_Tgurl Committed Player

I see what you are saying...add time for the following month...ie add 30 days to current limit...smart
  13. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

yup that for the bigger leagues they could always have the perks up, and for smaller newer ppl if they happen to accidentally buy the same 1 no problem :)
    • Like x 1
  14. Danielle_Tgurl Committed Player

Now just to get Daybreak team to acknowledge the flaw and fix it...lol
  15. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

the purple 100 cr drops from amazon fury content and the blue 102 cr drops from Halls of power 2 content are worth good amounts of prestige. if you need to come up with some quick you should get your whole league in on the act and run these instances togathr and you'll make it back in no time.
    • Like x 1
  16. Danielle_Tgurl Committed Player

Thanx Midnight. We got the tributes down. It was just a kick in the booboo. It wont break us but would be responsible of Daybreak to correct it from happening to others.
  17. Twelve Gauge Committed Player

Or, maybe you shouldn't even have the option to train an already trained proficiency if you're not allowed to extend it.
    That should be an common sense feature already implemented and not one that needs to be asked for, just saying.
    • Like x 1
  18. dresserball Dedicated Player

You
    You do extend your time
  19. Twelve Gauge Committed Player

HAH, i misread.
    Your right, you should know better.
    And i should read better...moving on.
  20. Mick Basher Well-Known Player

Thanks hadn't done that yet, wouldn't have thought that the Pro would stack either, but something that I will be sure to not do now. Thanks OP
    • Like x 1