League Hall Location Change Option idea!

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by ALEeUs, Mar 5, 2021.

1. ALEeUs New Player

:) What about adding an option to the league hall creation panel for another 25K prestige allow you to change the location if one is tired of the moon they can change to reef?

I thought 25K prestige would be a good price to change location since that's what it already costs for the first time you choose your location during the creation of the league hall.

I wasn't sure where else to ask this.. but someone suggested here via DCUO Discord.
  2. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Check the actual decoration menu options in your league hall - one of them is "relocate". enjoy.
    • Like x 2
  3. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

well good to know was thinking about that too but do u lose something like the stautes so start new ..thats what makes me think twice to do it
    • Like x 1
  4. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Statues are paid for.

You'll have to manually redecorate, so any base items will have to be placed again, but everything else should remain intact on league hall movement
    • Like x 1
  5. AV Loyal Player

I feel like that's the most concerning aspect given the extreme time that can take. Is there a warning letting players know that their base items will be removed?
  6. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Yes. It gives you the same warning moving a base does.
    • Like x 1
  7. Shadobi Level 30

Smaller redesign league Halls for 16 roster Super team please.