League for Alt.s, leveling toons & casual players, no SP minimum

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by KN1TE, Jul 25, 2018.

1. KN1TE Dedicated Player

SOHWord (Sword) is a league for my alt.s. I have friends & others lower toons that are active. Feel free to do your thing & be apart of a league anyways. This is a game & not a job. It's casual. We keep the language respectful & nothing offensive is allowed in league chat.

The league has a league hall & members have access to the league hall shared bank. The goal is to earn prestige to use for buffs and leveling toons. There is no skill point or cr requirement. We just ask to be some what active & earn weekly prestige by logging into bases at least. We farm the events, stabilizers & seasonals. Looking for others that like to do the same. Earning prestige & recruitment equal promotion. TEAM = Together Every1 Achieves Much.

Contact AQUATIKnite or GREENiteLite for an invite.
    You can also measure me on my mains: KN1TE or DarKn1te
  2. KN1TE Dedicated Player

If your toons have 200+ SP consider Pure Envy.
  3. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Players active daily & leveling up.
  4. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Over 200 toons in the league & always someone on.
  5. Stogho Active Player

If this is for Villain on PC US see if you can add me. I'm on in the mornings (west coast US).
  6. Stogho Active Player

Oh...duh...two alts I play are Gentry Fightera and also Adrastean.
  7. KN1TE Dedicated Player

I can add you to the Villian League: Vader Force. Same type of thing as posted. Less players on vilian side of course.
  8. KN1TE Dedicated Player

SOHWord has 400 toons on hero side &
    Vader Force has 100 toons on Villian side.

Only requirements is being respectful to one another & earn at least some prestige.
  9. Stogho Active Player

Okay, like I said I am usually on in the morning...no problem on the respectful part.
    • Like x 1
  10. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Pure Envy broke up & I'm leading SOHWord full time. Active players on everyday. We have active league buffs.
  11. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Haven't seen you on. Hero or villian?
  12. KN1TE Dedicated Player

We capped out on prestige last week. Looking for some more good people to join.
  13. KN1TE Dedicated Player

More room for active/casual players in on Hero & Villian side

If your more of a casual player, my villian league, Vader Force, is open to join. There are some active players & you would have the permission to invite people you meet or know to the league also.