League Base Statues

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by >>>KIra<<<, Oct 4, 2019.

1. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Hello everyone,
    I have noticed that there are only three League base statues. I have Zeus, Hecate and Atenea. Is there any others then the three? If so what is the name of it or could we get another one. I see small satues of ares, hades, ect. I don't even see Wonder Womwn, flash, Green Lantern, Batman, Aquaman and Martian Manhunter. I am wrong or are there others.
  2. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

The other large league hall statues were owlman, ultraman and superwoman. It would be cool to see more large statues
    • Like x 1
  3. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I seen those ones but I didn't want any that were not traditional Justice league. Also in regards to the Greek Gods I was wondering if there were more then Zeus, Athena and Hecate as far as League base statues
  4. Irvynnge Loyal Player

as far as I know, they never released a Hades league hall statue. just those three.
    • Like x 1
  5. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

There is Athena, Zeus, Hecate, League hall Superman Statue replica, Owlman, Super Woman, Ultraman.
    • Like x 1
  6. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

is the the super women a league size statue?
  7. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Well my league base has like twelve statues of me with my almost-as-OP-as-me leaguemates standing to my left and my right.

Oh wait, you meant...
    • Like x 1
  8. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Yea, she’s what I posted above ;) owlman superwoman and ultraman, they were the large E3 statues

Unfortunately there’s was really only 2 dlcs that got big statues, AF3 and E3. I wish they could go back and give the AF2 (maybe AF1) larger statues to go with the AF3 ones. I ended up doing a mini Greek statue shrine with the smaller versions of that statues. Then they should introduce other league member statues with the size of the large Superman statue, or make them AF3/E3 sizes sometime in the future
    • Like x 1
  9. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Thats exactly what I want to do. I like your idea about the greek gods shrine. I really would like large stautes of Hades, Ares, Hecules, Apollo, Diana, Aphrodites and even Achilles. They would be so cool to have in our league base
    • Like x 1
  10. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Yes those that I stated come in league Hall size
    • Like x 1
  11. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Yuo can get Large Superman statue from "doomed metropolis".
    • Like x 1
  12. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Yeah, that was one of the first ones i got. I am a big superman fan