Leader of the pride feat

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eranthis, Apr 20, 2014.

1. Eranthis New Player

Hey, does anyone else have trouble with this feat i've been having lots of trouble with it and dont know how to keep them all alive when

1. I keep killing them
    2. The lady ones keep killing them
    3. When i heal them it dont work, they dont get healed !
    can anyone tell me how they did this feat and how they went threw with it, yes i know its a 1 point feat no biggie but i've been trying to do this feat for months and it wont work !
  2. Yoshi Piccolo Well-Known Player

If this is the feat in the Catwoman challenge, here is how I did it:

1) Be way overgeared.
    2) Do not use any weapon or power attacks with an AOE.
    3) Proceed slowly from one lion group to the next.
    4) I basically only used tap melee and tap range attacks. When you're way overgeared you can easily kill the adult lions by just doing this.
    • Like x 3
  3. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

^This. i went in with HB. wasnt easy.
  4. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Use something that can pull the lion and keep the cub on the other side of you (I always use mesmerizing lasso to pull the lion lords away from the cubs and nothing with a knockback or AOE. I use mesmerizing lasso to stun/pull and get between the cub and lord. Then using pulsebeam I take out the lord keeping the cub alive
  5. kav Committed Player

Is more or less a how to. Got the feat that way.
    • Like x 2
  6. X-zero Loyal Player

I usually get it using a bow since it doesn't do much splash damage.
  7. Counticus New Player

I think it took me 3 tries to get this feat after discovering I could get it. The 2nd to last time I stumbled on the last guy unprepared and my shiny new lion cub army decimated the last little bastard I was trying to save before I could kill the big guy. I was soooo mad.

Anyway, having a pully power (like Eviscerating Chain) is what worked for me
  8. Whizzkid Dedicated Player

Just remember to lock on and use singe target power attacks. Every power set has them. The lades are the only ones that attack the cubs, IIRC, so kill them first.
  9. BumblingB I got better.

Having a pull helps with the ladies. The lion lords attack the cubs when they attack them. Single target attacks. Work slowly. Don't forget the last one is on the other side of the door.
  10. INfamous680 New Player

I specced into the iconic pull move... A single target pull and it has some dots.... And just go through it very slowly
  11. The Doctor Loyal Player

^Good advice. I've managed to get this feat nearly every time on my first attempt. Use the mesmerizing lasso on the lion and take him down with your weapon before the cub joins in the fight. Honestly, it's not hard. Good luck!
  12. RiskVsReward New Player

Pretty much, I just did mine with rifle hold melee, make sure to take blast adapter off, lol.
  13. Psycfyre New Player

http://dcuniverseonline.wikia.com/wiki/Leader_of_the_Pride

Follow the steps in each picture. Go slowly, use single target attcks (I HIGHLY recommend Handblaster's using Pulse Beam).

Basically what you want to do is get the first 4 Lady Lions killed by drawing their attention to you at the doorway. You'll then sneak along the ceiling all the way to the end and work backwards from there. It's a LOT easier to do it that way I found.
    • Like x 1
  14. The Aerovenger Dedicated Player

I was around Cr95 Dps. I used a bow so I could hit each lion efficiently.
  15. GreenDrakkon Well-Known Player

The way I did this was to get the wonder woman lasso from the iconic power point menu (or use one from your main power tree- you want a single pull, not group). I then targeted the desired target and used melee. Did this from start to finish and got this feat sometime before t4 gear came out. Maybe even CC gear.
  16. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

For this feat I would kite the cubs around. As I collected them I would bring them back to the beginning and then fly/super speed/run away so they they had to chase me and I'd kill any lions in the way before the caught up. It took awhile but I feel like it was the safest way. Since I didn't have a pull.
  17. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

From my playthroughs, the weapon makes a big difference. I get the feat on the first try with 1h or shield. MA is a bit hard, but the single target attacks are fast enough. 2h is nearly impossible because everything sweeps and the lunge is too slow to spam. If you're way past T2, you may want to buy a lower weapon. Walking in with too high a DPS could cause you to accidentally 1-shot a cub.