Lazarus Pit Water Artifact

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Curse Bringer, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com/wiki/Lazarus_Pit_Water

Unique Equip

Recommended for: Any Role

Revive
    You can use Revive to Rally yourself once every (12 Hours/4 Hours/1 Hour/15 Minutes).

Upcoming Rank Bonuses:
    (20) +Power Stat, 1% Health
    (40) +Might Stat, 2% Health
    (60) 1% Power
    (80) 3% Health, 1% Might
    (80) Revive (1)
    (100) 2% Power
    (120) 4% Health, 2% Might
    (120) Revive (2)
    (140) 3% Power
    (160) 5% Health, 3% Might
    (160) Revive (3)
    (180) 4% Power
    (200) Revive (4)

Does anyone keep this artifact around? I'm curious on how the mechanics behind it work. What I am wondering more specifically is, does it need to be equipped before a knockout for the mechanic to register and get the free resurrect? or can I equip it while I am down and out and get the free resurrect?
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I'm not sure if it works the same on PC but on PS it has to be equipped prior.
    • Like x 1
  3. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

That would make sense. Suppose if we get a X2 week on the nth I'll level it and do some testing on PC End
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I would highly advise against leveling this artifact, it's a waste of money in my opinion. If you want to play around with it I would recommend doing it on the test server first.
    • Like x 4
  5. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

That... makes more sense... lol
  6. MaryMagdalene_DCUO Well-Known Player

It's a niche artifact. I have one at 200. I'll have to get one for my tank
    • Like x 1
  7. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

The only way this artifact makes sense to use is if they come out with an elite solo. Or if you're having problems with the metal 1 solo still
    • Like x 1
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There's no way in hell an elite solo is going to last more than 15 minutes.
    • Like x 1
  9. Illumin411 Loyal Player

It makes that new RWe aquaman feat slightly easier. Probably not worth the investment of time and/or money though.
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

It’s a terrible artifact for PS players, the self-revive button is the same as the melee button, so you end up activating it by accident.
    • Like x 1
  11. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

IMO it’s only really useful in survival mode. While the free revive in elite is nice to have, you can only get 1 revive in elite. And in it can give a player bad habits if you rely on it in regular.
    • Like x 1
  12. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Lol well op could always hang around and wait for cooldowns.
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

All I can think about is my friend who was stuck in Scarlet Speedster for 20 minutes trying to get past Mirror Master before I recommended the event version. There was so much swearing.
    • Like x 2