Launcher News

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by Spyeedy, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Spyeedy Active Player

I opened the launcher today and the news part said, "This API is no longer available.". It only started showing that only today. Does anyone knows the problem? [IMG]
  2. HeXnTeXn New Player

Having the same issue.. and when I hit play.. most of my toons are missing. I try to log on one.. and it disconnects me... would like to know if its a known issue?
  3. loupblanc Dedicated Player

4. LifeHacks New Player

My launcher has that too. And when i log in i am sent to character creation and all of my toons are gone
  5. formula New Player

I can get to character list and all my toons are listed but when I try to log in it says get character from db failure and try again. What is going on?
  6. MrFuriousX New Player

yeah very strange....I was playing a new character when i suddenly got disconnected and when i came back that character and several others were gone.
  7. MrFuriousX New Player

8. loupblanc Dedicated Player

9. loupblanc Dedicated Player

10. DeathRogue Well-Known Player

Seems they may have to do a miner rtoll back to before they did anything to the servers and game. as I Will not be playing this game from scratch without my items being returned from the messup.
  11. Spyeedy Active Player

I have my toons, none of them are missing.
  12. Winter Nyx Active Player

I had this problem yesterday, None of My toons were missing but I would click on them and immediately get logged out. Today the launch pad doesn't show anything in the news slot and I can only stay logged on for about 10 minutes before the game crashes.
    Why does something happen every time we get an update?