Launcher Doesn't start up

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by VikuSwav, May 23, 2014.

1. VikuSwav New Player

So now I just click on it, and it just wont start up. I've brought up my task manager and there were like 10 launchers running and not starting.
  2. VikuSwav New Player

I was supposed to compete in the FNL but I was too late at getting there, and now my launcher freaks out on me...
  3. Misashini New Player

I am unable to log in as well. I am stuck at the connecting to login server screen. then it times out.
    • Like x 1
  4. Misashini New Player

I have changed dns servers and flushed my dns cache several times. I have also changed my mac address forcing my isp to give me a new ip address.
  5. OnceUponATime Dedicated Player

Two entirely different problems listed here o_O
    Are they both still persisting at this point?

The most common reason for the launcher freaking out like that persistently is antivirus software interfering with its startup (quite common after a patch). You may need to recheck your exceptions.

The connecting to login screen freeze is more often caused by something preventing the connection from going through.

In both cases though if it just suddenly started happening, having worked previously and with nothing changing between it working and it not working (i.e. no patch or other software update) then it's more likely to be a random hiccup that (hopefully) will not persist.
  6. VikuSwav New Player

oh wow you're right! Lmao, suddenly it's working. xD
  7. VikuSwav New Player

or you snuck into my system and fixed it @_@
  8. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

The 2nd one. We snuck in when you weren't looking and decided it was time :) Jk. Glad everything's running again. Please let us know if you still have issues or concerns.
  9. CaptainPoptart Committed Player

Im having
    I'm having the same problem just finish sending a ticket with my msinfo/dxdiag hope you guys give me a fast response
    • Like x 1
  10. Kaleid1983 New Player

I'm having the same problem. Please help me. thanks
    • Like x 1
  11. CaptainPoptart Committed Player

Same :(
    • Like x 1
  12. DC-Doll New Player

13. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

Please pm me your ticket reference number. I'll be happy to take a look.