Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

See, I loved the first two seasons, and I watched 3, it was alright. But I have yet to watch season 4. My best friend keeps telling me I need to watch it, but honestly, I have no desire to (even WITH the addition of a lesbian as a supporting character) :p It just kind of burned out for me towards the end of season 3, so I totally feel your pain/grievances.
    • Like x 1
  2. Mr.Me New Player

Ya, a big part of what killed it for me is that they aren't trying to take any risk anymore. Just kinda feels like they are going threw the motions, hitting all the popular hot spots, and keeping advertisers happy. So idk, just find my self watching and then day dreaming about other stuff, when I realize that its cause idc about whats going on at all.

Game of thrones has, zombies, sword fights, epic battles, dragons, back stabbing, wars, epic story and locations, ******, assassins, chivalry, sword fights!, dark magic, slave warriors, a horny drunk imp, badass female knight, jousting, drunk king, evil queen, an eunuch, The Wall, giants, evil witch, clairvoyants, WOG's, Dire Wolves, poisoning, pillaging, sacking, sex, beheadings, murder, lies, mystery, honor, duty, (dooty :D), wicked zombie lady bent on revenge with a band of mercenaries, massive wolf army with dire wolf leader, did I say epic sword fights, dragons, black magic, and Sword Fights!? :)
    • Like x 1
  3. Mr.Me New Player

• Like x 3
  4. iLove Frannyyy New Player

Suck what?
    • Like x 2
  5. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Don't ask....
    • Like x 1
  6. Caleus New Player

It'd be better that way huh..?
    • Like x 1
  7. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

Will you post the video?
    If so:
    Man! I love Walking Dead!

(Can't wait to see your vid!)

But seriously: Enjoying Once Upon a Time far more than Walking Dead...
    • Like x 3
  8. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

How far'd you get?
  9. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

Hook is just about to arrive in Storybrooke.
    Stopped to check out RWBY...
    • Like x 1
  10. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Well, all that assumes that the human rules apply in the second circle of hell...
    • Like x 2
  11. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

Just put an "N" before the first "E" and then a "D" after it in "Dame Commander Carlynn"

It's what most of the soldiers training the Cat Army call her anyway...
    • Like x 2
  12. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Hmmm, I'm glad I could be a good influence on you tv-wise ;) Good thing RWBY's so short, it's only like two episodes of OUAT combined :p
    • Like x 1
  13. Mr.Me New Player

[IMG]:D
    • Like x 3
  14. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

Sounds like something the Joker would have a henchman do!
    • Like x 3
  15. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

YAY!! Game of Thrones is back! (I'm reading the books to)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  16. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  17. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  18. Forsberg New Player

[IMG]

Looks like we'll need a lot more chicken..
    • Like x 1
  19. Mr.Me New Player

[IMG]

"Noooooo... Pork Sausage, what do you think I'm some sort of savage?" :D
    • Like x 2
  20. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 5