Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Eyyyy! Glad to see you're doing well. Always nice to find an OG!:cool:
  2. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

Oh, i will.

I've written off NewWorld. came in late, wanted to wield a broadsword. I might be better off playing Chivalry2. Much better combat feel? Fighting npcs in New World is rarely on the same plane of existence. Too many attacks are walking forward vs walking forward, and passing each other then it all goes to ****.
    +having to run from one town to another so slowly, with ability to craft depending on rank of crafting station per town, taxes.... an Amazon game using taxes.... /wary. I got $40 out of it?

I'm not looking forward to the grind of artifacts, gaining nth metal at a slower rate due to not being a member soon. Yet I can complete the content i do now without issues, other than bad pugs now and then.

PS: not a fan of artifacts. Shirley, I would have appreciated picking a power color, selecting a different armory animation, and extending the power trees to include other abilities to pick from.
  4. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

So let's say...a friend <_< >_> ....was thinking to pick up DCUO again. After a number of years - maybe they left around episode 22 or so.

Aside from logging on and going "well, wth do I do now?"....what would they do?
  5. Star King Active Player

How can anyone win if the thread isn't allowed to end at some point? lol
  6. Bladejack Level 30

7. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Go back to page 300 or so. Maybe. I forget where, but winners were declared.

No. No you did not.
  8. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

9. Star King Active Player

Hey Mepps, it might be a good idea to close this thread since the contest was over so long ago.
  10. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

11. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

12. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

IDK why y'all are still posting in this, I clearly won.
    • Like x 1
  13. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

I declare Black Dawn the winner
    • Like x 2
  14. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Yeah, so...the door's right over there.
  15. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

I'm the winner. It's been declared.
  16. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
  17. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

18. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

the last one they did. what was new is new again. with new owners deciding decisions for it seemingly every few years.
    [IMG]
  19. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

Hot tip to stop ruining your DCEU properties, stop giving away every plot point in the trailers. :rolleyes:
  20. Doctor Nova Devoted Player