Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yeah, mentioned that a couple months back
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

No, you don't want to come to NZ, you would have to put up with Key and some knob who made himself a Bishop in his own made up church blaming earthquakes on gay people
    Actually, it was three cows trapped on a pillar of earth surrounded by earthquake-destroyed paddock
  3. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

Read in Orange how someone from NZ declares Australia to be the most free country in the world :D

But now for something completely different - can't the people of the USA prepare to build a large wall around the White House next year and make the Trumps pay for it instead of looking for ways to emigrate???
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Didn't say anything about OZ, but nice try, you deserve a cookie
  5. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

6. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Guess heiny fell out of bed again
    • Like x 1
  7. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

8. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Happy Birthday to Jamie Lee Curtis
  9. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

10. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Yummy, Toronto's pizza for tg dinner
  11. DC Urban Committed Player

Shout out to Brainbot:p
  12. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Tough noogies Shrillary, if some hung choads couldn't help last time, why do you think late-support will help this time? Go back to Kansas little girl and kill some turkeys
  13. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

The election of Trump was India's way of getting a lead in the space colonization effort. No??? ...I'm confused.
  14. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

15. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

16. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

This just gives me all types of nostalgia.

When I get rich and famous and they show my house on MTV Cribs this helicopter will be parked on my lawn for no particular reason at all.
    • Like x 1
  17. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

Schuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulz!!!!!

[IMG]

[IMG]
  18. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

19. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Hoping one of you clever (or close approximation thereof) peoples in here can help with a trackball-mouse problem
    The scroll wheel stopped working a couple days and don't know how to fix it, everything else works, and click the wheel brings up that scroller-thing for the ball but that doesn't help in games
  20. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Can't wait till "DCUO post" post the new guardians of the galaxy vol II trailer , out on Sunday