Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Ninja'd Dedicated Player

It did come out of left field. I don't remember even reading any articles or even rumors that Sony was planning to sell SOE. Since SOE is now Daybreak Game Company I think they may gives us a new Terms of Service. Another possibility could be another forum...or none.:eek:
  2. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

I'm wondering what's going to happen to our devs?
    Will Spord, Mepps, Loche, Dizzy, Tunso, NerdOfPrey, Millbarge, Aensov, Larzhino, drenz, Scur, Sannio, 9xlives, Homeslice, Dexella, Cap Liberty, Crafty, 02, 03, 04, and 05 still have jobs?
  3. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

http://columbusnova.com/
    ok i dislike them already. i went to their website, it's just one box [click to run Adobe Flash player] eeeewwwww. Flash, that's gross.

ok, here's what I was looking for. What other companies do they own. (it's another funked up flash website though. keep scrolling down.)
    http://www.cntp.com/
  4. Ninja'd Dedicated Player

They already changed "SOE post tracker" to "Staff Post Tracker."
  5. nowburn4it Loyal Player

no trolling allowed...This is, clearly, not how you really feel...
  6. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

You sir, are neither human nor rhino. And you have no soul.
  7. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

But do we know if said Staff will be the same?
  8. nowburn4it Loyal Player

Quick! Turn on a light!
  9. Ninja'd Dedicated Player

Well ... we don't know.
  10. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

Well, Homeslice may end up Homeless in the process....

:D SCNR
    • Like x 2
  11. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

digging into the internet... saw one article that lead into finding more articles Moscow CableCom Corp. & Columbus Nova.... Oo
    may be nothing.... may be time to Bear the details!
    [IMG] [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. BlackWingBeyond Committed Player

Whatever happens to this thread or forum(s)-

Ladies and gentlemen of the Funhouse, it's been an honor posting. *salutes*
    • Like x 3
  13. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

:eek: another archiving coming?!?!?!?

checks bottom of website:
    DC UNIVERSE ONLINE software © 2015 Daybreak Game Company, LLC. All other elements © 2015 DC Comics. Daybreak Game Company and the Daybreak Game Company logo are registered trademarks of Daybreak Game Company LLC. “PlayStation” and the “PS” Family logo are registered trademarks and “PS3” and the PlayStation Network Logo are trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. The ratings icon is a registered trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
  14. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

Of course. Can't wait for that certain kiwi to steal my forum name and make fun of it.... And Greenman_x will prolly become Greenman_xxx in that process ;)
    • Like x 2
  15. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

If I have to become Drifting_Dreamer I may scream ... but I won't ... I'll just talk about doing it :p
  16. Ninja'd Dedicated Player

What the ... When did they take off the SOE insignia?
  17. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

It made me fall asleep............twice
  18. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

T_T I :oops: am :( Groot T_T
    • Like x 1
  19. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Okay, so how is this going to affect SOE's other games? And, more importantly, the payment?

Have been allAccess ever since EQ2 started (and don't have Steam, used to, maybe, but when tried to access it to play D3 it wouldn't work)
  20. Ninja'd Dedicated Player

No idea so far. Not even Mepps knows yet.