Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

YOU ARE ALIVE!!!
    • Like x 2
  2. GhostsAndMagic Dedicated Player

It would appear so
  3. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

And meanwhile people with names like IDon'tWearPants are talking about things they have no real experience with.
    • Like x 1
  4. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

Saw this guy with a peach for a head. I was curious about him. So I walked up to him and asked "hey, why do you have a peach for a head?"

His story was, he met a genie that granted him 3 wishes.
    1st he asked for a buttload of money, then a guy in a suit walked towards him and handed him a suitcase with 1 million dollars.
    2nd he asked for a woman, then Megan Fox walked up to him and asked if he would want to get married next month.
    His 3rd wish was a peach for a head.
    • Like x 4
  6. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

• Like x 2
  7. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

*goes back to shadow garden*
    • Like x 1
  8. TheWhiteFace New Player

An old classic. I can't believe I have forgot about Chad Vader. :D
    • Like x 2
  9. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

If everything is possible, is it possible for something to be impossible?
    • Like x 1
  10. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Obviously...the fact that everything is possible means that something can be impossible!
    • Like x 1
  11. TheWhiteFace New Player

Ya I'm gonna start slowly posting Chad Vader episodes...
  12. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Queued into the conversion chambers last night...ended up in a group a leaguemate had been kicked from...they were still at the first boss (I counted...eleven names on the scoreboard). With my stellar tanking (hahahaha), we got to last boss...where I ended up getting kicked after a number of wipes. Well, I guess I deserved it....seeing as I couldn't handle all the saphires loose with no controller to help with the power.

Queued up again, new group....leaguemate ended up with me as well. Didn't go very well....somebody left, then this guy showed up:

[IMG]

Something about the name seemed familar, so I took a pic...hoping somebody here can tell me why I think I know the name ;) Sadly we still couldn't get passed Fatality - even with the fantastic healing / DPSing from this familiar stranger. Ran out of time :(

I'd also like to know what I've done to end up in two healer, one tank, one DPS groups twice? Usually I'd be fine with that....the more healers the merrier, but it just wasn't my night I guess.
    • Like x 2
  13. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

I wish I had potato chips
    • Like x 2
  14. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

But how is something impossible possible?
  15. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Magic
    • Like x 3
  16. Scarlet Mysty Loyal Player

[IMG]Aww too kind:p, it's not really me its the gear. I've been up on the new dlc this time getting the gear so I think for the first time ever I think i'm in the average range....which in pugging terms probably puts me just a little above average lol.

You caught me dpsing too, (thats my dps style) thats like my guilty pleasure at the moment. Last dlc I was a better healer than dps, this dlc I decided to go the DPS route as I thought there might be a lot of no healer runs like the last dlc. I don't think i completed Themy until around 2months after release due to being kicked/asked to leave

SORRy, gaming talk over:p
    • Like x 1
  17. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

Yeah the new thing atm is to just keep kicking people, got into Necro and counted at least 20 and they were still at the first boss lol
    What makes Fatality worse is when a certain Electric DPS Dot stacking bursts all the crystals open almost all at the same time with no tank on the team :)

You should also find out why I end up in groups of just DPS
    • Like x 1
  18. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

What happened to Mont?
    • Like x 1
  19. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

He was given a permanent vacation :(

Best we talk about other things, lest we see a return to the darkest of days.
  20. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

Uncle Grampa :(