Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. DC-Doll New Player

Let's see how many likes this status can get.
    • Like x 1
  2. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

20,000 PRESTIGE! One sixth(about) of the way now!
    • Like x 4
  3. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

Wrong, best anime series ever is Gatchaman, which inspired all anime to come after. Also a namesake for the coolest league in DCUO, ScienceNinjaTeam that now has about 1/6 the required prestige for a league hall ;)
    • Like x 1
  4. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Im going to test this out then.
    Finally got on pc server :D

Did I say it was raising base damage? No. The modifier may help... im hoping it does anyway.
    I hate the scorecard. I only use it to measure my efficiency. Which is improved btw, so ha! :p
    Aye... your sig isnt pointing at irony.. its pointing out hypocrisy
    • Like x 1
  5. Crimson Jonni New Player

F
    fair enough. Well some of those healers are refusing to acknowledge that they ever do anything wrong. Anytime you announce that you can solo heal, you're keeping that other healer from being able to run as his or her preferred role, and when this continues, the player may lose interest in playing that role cause they never get a chance. And if they do this in endgame content, you end up with alot of subpar dpses. Same goes for tanks. Often in a pug, if someone even sees a second tank, they're gone before the first word is spoken.

Trolls arent entirely exempt either. If there are 3 trolls and one is lower in vit by even 1-2 points, they either have to dps or get out. No one acknowledges that. And the fact that if a player is in a pinch and cant find another role, they'd probably be more than happy to pick up another dps, especially if they dont feel like waiting 20 minutes to find a healer or ect.
    • Like x 2
  6. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

How many times do I have to say "anime-inspired" before you guys realize I'm not including the "traditional" Japanese anime shows when I'm talking about RWBY? -_____- What I meant is that RWBY is probably one of the best American anime-style series as of right now. And it is definitely my favorite.
    • Like x 3
  7. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Can I just hug you?
    Thank you! Thank you!
    (Even though I had to solo heal at my tier... -____-)

This is exactly why we have many subpar roles. Healers who do not time the healing, or cannot spike heal.
    DPS.. nvm.. you said nuff on dat.
    Those trolls doe... and the ones who dont know about using buffs/debuffs properly and at the right time.
    Tanks who lose aggro to a healer.. I mean wtf?

And skipping content dont help. As I replay solos I realized the amount of power I used and it was alarming.
    Oh and lets not go into being solid on basics before progressing into the advanced stuff.
    I encourage slow steady and solid progress, as opposed to rushed, sloppy, and plain ol misinformed progress.

Even though im most likely a trash player and dont want your rep tarnished by talkin to me too much lol.
    • Like x 2
  8. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Ugh, my sister's boyfriend is such an obsessive, self-entitled, arrogant butthole. He literally thinks he's the best thing ever, and won't let my sister hang out with anyone EXCEPT for him, and he's constantly screaming at her, accusing of her cheating whenever she takes a two-minute break from her phone.... Just last week, she was helping me with my costume, and he accused her of spending that time to go talk to another guy, even though I was right there with her, and he basically told her she's not allowed to help me anymore because I was taking up "his" time, which is literally every single second my sister isn't at work or at church. They fight pretty much every day, and he's always swearing at her and treating her like she's this prize that's to be won, and no one's even allowed to glance her way, or he'll have a total s*** fit.... He blames his behavior on his ex-girlfriend, who cheated on him twice, but it's his own fault for getting back together with her the second time, only to make the same mistake. That's his fault. And if he's still hurt over that, then he's clearly not over her, and should not be with my sister.... But my sister's too stubborn to see the error in his ways, and instead, she stays with him and I have to listen to them argue every single freaking night....

Ugh. I really, really can't stand people sometimes. This is the exact same thing that happened with her ex-boyfriend, except I'm pretty sure this time, it's worse.... She just needs to be single. Seriously. She needs help. She's always getting herself into these abusive relationships, whether she realizes it or not. Ugh. I'm just so sick of all this dude's s***.... And whenever I try to point it out to her, she starts attacking me, and calling me the worst person in the world because I "take everything" from her, which is absolutely the opposite of the truth. I'm only ever there for her, and all she does is treats me like crap, and all he does is treats her like crap, and it's this never-ending cycle of bullying and abuse, and I'm just so sick of it.... I don't know what the heck I can do but vent about it here, because I'm more comfortable talking about it here, 'cause you guys are all awesome....

Anyway, rant over :p I doubt any of you read that whole thing, anyway lol.

HAPPY SUNDAY! :rolleyes:
    • Like x 3
  9. Billy Sparks Committed Player

You can only help people so much. If she wont see the problem then sadly there is no way to fix the problem. I would tell her look I warned you but you wont listen so anything that happens is your own fault now. And be done with it don't give her anymore advice. I know it sounds cold and cruel but sometimes that's what it takes to knock some sense in to people.
    • Like x 3
  10. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

Sorry, it was an easy opening to brag about my huge pile of prestige(lol) and plug my cool league name at the same time.
    I have been meaning to check RWBY out, it must be pretty cool as much as you and Dame talk about it:)
    Happy Sunday 2u2!
    • Like x 2
  11. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

It's AH-MAZING! Like I already said, definitely one of my favorites. I even created my own character, and am working on a cosplay for her because I'm trying to get Monty Oum (the creator of RWBY) to notice her and be interested enough to add her to the series :p I'm just a little obsessed :D
    • Like x 2
  12. Mrik Tros New Player

I read the whole thing. Would you like me to punch him in the face for you?
    I wouldn't be able to strike your sister though...
    ( Just a joke to help you feel better, no real violence intended:D)
    Have a better day free.
    • Like x 4
  13. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

pifff...show me one person who participates in this thread who doesn't read everything you post, and I'll show you somebody who needs to GET. OUT.

:D

Your sister's boyfriend sounds like a right arsehat. And sadly, the only thing you can do is be there for her when she realises that...and keep abreast of what's going on, so you can step in if it becomes necessary.
    • Like x 4
  14. tman Well-Known Player

bad guy she needs to leave him
    • Like x 2
  15. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Thanks, you guys. I'm just keeping my mouth shut until she realizes for herself how much of a jerk he is :p
    • Like x 1
  16. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Oh! On another note, this stray cat has been hanging around our house all day, and she's super friendly and sweet, and my mom might let us keep her :) We already got her a flea collar, food dish, and cat food, and my mom's got a name picked out if we do end up keeping her :) If she's still around by Thursday (here's hoping!), we're going to take her to the vet and get her checked out, as well as get her shots and whatnot so we can keep her :)
    • Like x 5
  17. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

lol....that reminds me of my old cat - I may* have stolen her from the neighbours when she was a kitten. Soggy weetbix and milk did the trick....and after I'd already begun feeding her, I asked mum if I could keep her.

* actually, there is no "may". I did steal her. But that's what you get when you can't even look after the mother cat - I'll steal the runt of the litter.
    • Like x 2
  18. tman Well-Known Player

lol
  19. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Created an alternate look for Mina!

(For those of you who don't know, she's an original RWBY character I created a few months back, and I've been trying to get Monty Oum to notice her ever since :p I WILL SUCCEED!)

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  20. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Where does she store her bits and bobs?

Actually, never mind....I've spent far, far too long wondering where Anne's bow goes when she's not using it....and don't need to worry about anybody else <_< >_>
    • Like x 2