Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Lights Derp Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. Lights Derp Loyal Player

^me every morning
    • Like x 2
  4. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Well, this week continues to be the absolutely worst week ever.... At least it's consistent....
  6. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

There's a time for everything.
    Nothing is new under the sun
    • Like x 1
  7. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Reminds me of that Flyleaf song, Abe.
  8. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

9. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

Male announcer: The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in the red zone.
    Female announcer: The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in the red zone.
    Male announcer: [later] The red zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in the white zone.
    Female announcer: No, the white zone is for loading of passengers and there is no stopping in a RED zone.
    Male announcer: The red zone has always been for loading and unloading of passengers. There's never stopping in a white zone.
    Female announcer: Don't you tell me which zone is for loading, and which zone is for stopping!

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. Notangie New Player

This would get removed...edited and pm'd
  11. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Im alright now.
    They don't like scriptures that point towards their correction. Tbh I will pm you.
    as far as I know Ephesians 6:1-4 points to both children and parents.
    in fact it says in Hebrews 4:12 the Word, rightly divides spirit from flesh...
    they go off Proverbs 12 which says to spare ye not the rod of correction..
    which yes discipline is needed.. but im wondering.. what the heck is so wrong with forgetting sometimes.
    They put a lot of the stress on me. I have to take care of the kids all day.
    yeah they work, but I also run a reed making business, have to teach at night, and im 20 years old. They dont have respect for my money and use it will because they are 'broke' right now. (They make money, and me moving will ease the burden, but they don't see that)
    They constantly say Honor your parents and hold your tongue.
    so I'll hold my tongue to where I dont speak anymore
  12. THE BATWING Dedicated Player

13. Notangie New Player

Those were just the two that popped in my mind first, because they specify how it affects our relationship with our Creator. The rod is misinterpreted a lot. The rod or staff that shepherds use, they never beat the sheep with it (at least, not a loving shepherd) there is a difference between guidance and violence. Violence is never okay especially against someone I like.
    • Like x 2
  14. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

I know its misinterpreted.
    Same with so many other scriptures its not even funny.
    They both were abused in the past while they were growing up so I know its a generational curse.. same with the witchcraft that was practiced before they were birthed into the Kingdom of Light.

Ill stop because I don't want the thread closed down
  15. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Pizza?
    • Like x 1
  16. Notangie New Player

Pizza and RWBY
  17. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

And a box of tissues would be nice, too....
    • Like x 1
  18. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Aww. :(
    • Like x 1
  19. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

So many comments to make
    so many ways to close down this thread...
    • Like x 2
  20. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Just p.u.s.h. (I hope you get the reference)