Lasso of Truth... Accessory!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jcal, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Jcal Dedicated Player

I can't believe it. I'm stunned! You all could have left things as they were, but there you all go... fixing and improving things as usual, lol. ;)

Thank you so much, DCUO team. And HUGE thanks to whoever worked on the Winter Seasonal Lasso, as this is probably your doing. You rock!
    • Like x 5
  2. Eve YouTuber

Yesss this is so great! Just a shame I can't put a material on it no more :(
    • Like x 3
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

You can. We still keep the Waist style version, we just get an accessory version as well so that we can pair it with a different Waist style if we want. Although yeah, you can't put a material on that version if that's what you mean.
    • Like x 6
  4. N-IX Well-Known Player

82 / 5000
    Résultats de traduction
    it would be really nice to be able to use the materials on some accessories
    • Like x 1
  5. Eve YouTuber

Yeah that's what I meant. if I choose to use the accessory, I can't use the material on it.
  6. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Ah ok, my bad!

On a side note, I wonder how the system "knows" who to give the accessory version to, because if it's just by triggering the feat then...y'know...
  7. Eve YouTuber

Tbh haven't tried on other characters, but I only equipped it on one character
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

You only get it on characters that already have the Lasso Style. Not the Feat... the Style.

So they just track who has the Style and send them the Lasso Accessory. ;)
    • Like x 3
  9. ClowninAround Well-Known Player

Now they just need to do this with the Runic Hand auras.
    • Like x 7
  10. tukuan Devoted Player

It must look at the style inventory cause I've only got it on the one character. I regularly complete the box collections on my main but if the item would fit better on a another toon I'll hand it off to them and share the feat back on my main.

Regardless, this is well appreciated. I tried it on my Amazon/Atlantean character but ended up keeping Shim'Tar waist cause I liked the knife in the belt more. However the two together look great.
    • Like x 2
  11. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Its not a feat so meh
    Glad for those that wanted it but was a big letdown for me. Couldnt sell it an didnt get a feat for collecting it :(
  12. Eve YouTuber

You're not supposed to get a feat. You got the feat when you collected the belt version. This is just the accessory version if you want to use it with another belt.
    • Like x 4
  13. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

I haven't finished the collection yet, anyone's got an extra ( Abin Sur's something ), the piece is more expensive than the reward itself on the broker.:(
  14. tukuan Devoted Player

That's often the case, I suspect people know that its not just the feat but also the borderline OCD issues with having a collection not complete. At least that's the case for me, I bought the Wings of Sin using quarks but it secretly eats away at me that I never did get the bloody knife.
    • Like x 2
  15. Imaginos Dedicated Player

700 mil...good luck in anyone completing it these days. Super rare drop from Flashpoint Time Capsules iirc.
  16. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

As a matter of fact it was the first time I attempted to finish one of those difficult collections because Wonder Woman means a lot to me, and now I terribly regret it, I could have finished all of previous gear sets' styles so far. It'd be really appreciated if there was a guarantee to finish the collection after opening a particular number of that Time Capsule.
    • Like x 1
  17. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

And if not i would like to sell It but cant so meh
  18. HERO TURNER2 New Player

It would be nice to get all style items also unlocked in the accessories, to make our selections even better like wearing a waist style and over imposing a dif waist style to make it look dif or head styles that would look cooler with a dif one like scarecrows mask and scarecrows hat for example
  19. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

The only guarantee is that you can buy it from Booster Gold in 2 or 3 years. :(