Lair System Bugged

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Whisper, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Whisper Well-Known Player

So I logged on my old account. In my journal, the homestead mission. Its asking me to use the Deco & Gotham themes in my inventory, but I can't. I need to buy Lair system, I just want to get my hideout. Sigh looks like I'm going to miss out on the holiday gifts by the time this is fixed.

Please note I'm only premium now.
  2. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

I thought you need the home turf DLC for this as Premium. Scratch this - I've just logged on to an alternative premium account that I'd created a few months back where I can redeem the tree and I don't have the home turf DLC on it. It's been a long time ago but if I remember correctly I had the same issue to get a lair but it was because I wasn't CR 15 yet. But it's definitely possible to get the tree as a low CR premium (my other account is CR 17 only). If you are > CR 15 it might mean that you need to complete the mission in your journal perhaps?
  3. Whisper Well-Known Player

I'm CR 100. I can't progress in the homestead mission. It says I need to claim the 2 themes, but I can't since I need to purchase the lair system in the MP. If it give me the option to claim hideout theme, then I can move on the next part of the mission.