Fixed Lair items won't load

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Aren Sul, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Aren Sul Committed Player

I left one of my two lairs (Arens Collection) to head to Metal, came back in about a minute and it's empty. I mean totally empty - no control panel, none of the default items (e.g. generator) and, of course, my own items. The Exit Base shows, but is unusable. I used the Map to portal elsewhere, but still empty on return. Logged out. Quit games. All with the same result.

Version is PC. Character: Aren Sul. Base: Arens Collection.
    • Like x 3
  2. myandria Item Storage

Hmm....

Try shutting down your computer completely, then turn it back on and restart the game.
    If that doesn't work you should contact customer service and get a ticket.
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Exact same issue here on PS.
    Edit: I can walk into lairs of different characters on the same account, no issues.
    • Like x 2
  4. an81angel Well-Known Player

I am currently having the same issue. I was swapping items between toons through the shared bank, and my house didn't load.
    I logged out to character select and back in, no change.
    I tried to exit my base through the portal front door, and the hold E function didn't do anything.
    Server: USPC
    Base: Ancient
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. Jcal Dedicated Player

I'm experiencing this issue as well. I was playing earlier in the day. I was inside my Ancient Lair. I did some brokering, checked my mail, then logged out.

I just logged back in to that exact same character and I'm seeing a completely empty Ancient Lair. All of my decorations are gone, my Amenities are gone, my Armories, my Generator and Mainframe, etc. Everything is gone. I also can't exit my lair through the normal "walk out" method. I have to teleport to the Watchtower or other location. I'm pretty much seeing exactly what "an81angel" posted above.

Playing on a PS4. US Server. Ancient Lair.
    • Like x 1
  6. Jcal Dedicated Player

Awesome! The server restart seems to have resolved the issue for me. I left my character in the Watchtower last night. I just logged in, warped to my Ancient Lair and everything is back. Will post again if the issue returns.
    • Like x 1
  7. Aren Sul Committed Player

Cool!

When I get home from work tonight, I expect the same :)

And thanks very much to the other posters. I also should have mentioned I had no problem on other characters, or visiting other lairs on that character. Also, I was in the Ancient Lair as well.
    • Like x 1