Lair / Base Additional Rooms Idea

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Highplains Sailor, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Highplains Sailor Well-Known Player

I know we can have multiple lairs. If someone doesn't want more than one, perhaps the devs could design rooms of various sizes that you can buy on the Marketplace which you would add to your base. If people are so inclined they could decorate several rooms for the various seasons; one for Halloween, Christmas, Springtime, etc.

The entrances to these rooms could be through a regular door, a secret door (like behind a bookcase or statue), a floor trap door, or even a ceiling door.

Also, extension rooms could be indoor and outdoor. The outdoor room would basically be like the yard of your base with a sky (day or night, cloudy or sunny) and you would decorate it as you see fit. To me it would make more sense to decorate an outdoor room with piles of dirt and headstones and stone coffins (graveyard) than an inside room.

Thoughts?
    • Like x 5
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's been suggedted multiple times. It would be nice.
    • Like x 1
  3. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

4. Eve YouTuber

Yes please, great ideas!
  5. PolarisSylar Committed Player

Great idea yup

How are PvP base 1vs1 lair maps would look like??
  6. Highplains Sailor Well-Known Player

The only thing I know about PvP in DCUO is that 1) it exists and 2) it's apparently broken. I didn't know there are 'PvP Bases' or why they would be different from a PvE base / lair. So I cannot answer your question. Sorry. Perhaps someone with experience in that will.
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There are PvP fights that you can queue up for (1v1 or 2v2) that take place in either your, your team mate's or your opponents lair. If adjustments were made to lairs, they might have to make adjustments to the PvP lair fights.