lagging, disconnects, and inability to interact with items

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by WhiteW0lf, Sep 19, 2013.

1. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

This has all been occurring lately on the PC servers for about the last week or so. The strange lag and high number of disconnects is self explanatory so I won't go into details as to what is happening there. One thing I can guarantee is that it is not my hardware or my internet connection.

As far the inability to interact with items goes, this has been happening periodically to both me and my fiance without warning or any known reason. For example I will be in the middle of using an R&D scanner and I will get the first five exobits with no problem, then for some reason I will go to get the next and my character will perform the animation of picking apart the sphere, but I will just stand there without anything happening stuck in that animation. I will sometimes have to repeat this process several times before I finally get the exobit and waste several minutes of my scanner.

Another example is when I was playing with my fiance today no matter how many times she tried the hero garrison teleporter in gotham wasteland would not work for her. She also got stuck in an animation in gates trying to interact with wonder woman I believe.