1. Chocolate Enforcer Committed Player

So I was running LaW and when we got to the last boss, I began suffering severe lag. Anyone else experience this?
  2. DarkChaosReign New Player

Yesterday after the shutdown, I was lagging horribly. Though I'm not sure if that was the game or my Internet. Probably the latter.
  3. Minrath Well-Known Player

massive ppl in trade been complaining of lag the last couple days and before that people in league, 4s and 8mans were complaining and getting the boot.its the game.
  4. Chocolate Enforcer Committed Player

Smh it ridiculous
  5. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Yep, there was some pretty severe server lag yesterday on USPC. Multiple reports showed up in trade chat, and me and my girlfriend actually experienced the lag in two different ways even though we were sitting in the same room together with the same internet connection.
  6. ChuckLess New Player

Almost 4 years and have never experienced real Lag.
  7. SYNDICOR2525 Dedicated Player

Yesterday was one of the worse nights I have experienced while playing this game, due to lag. I also kept getting disconnected from the server every so often. Gameplay froze in the middle of a raid, too. I've never really experienced much problems while playing DCUO until GU43. Since then, I have been experiencing issues, some bearable, some just straight up frustrating.
  8. DCVillain New Player

thought they were suppose to be fixing the "delays" ?

guess they changed their minds :rolleyes:
  9. Minrath Well-Known Player

games just as borked today as it was every other day.
  10. Gro Man New Player

This has been going on for Months. Strangely, my issues went away after putting up with them for about a month.

There was about a 3 week period of time I couldn't even attempt to run LW, but somehow that worked itself out, and I have no issues anymore.

I have also noticed a weird inventory thing happening here this week. I will delete or move something in my inventory, but it wont appear to happen. Then , I can close out of inventory and reopen it, and the changes I made actually show up then. Normally this only seems to happen after I salvage a large amount of items.
  11. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

You mean this:

I have noticed it happens after using an r&d station to salvage gear or craft items. It sorts itself out if you access a vendor that sells items or repairs gear. Not sure if it works for other vendors. I have not taken the time to test it yet.