LAG that last for days omfg

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by damirgabriel, Nov 11, 2016.

1. damirgabriel Well-Known Player

So, for days already i'm having a lag that is driving me crazy. Usually, it starts around monday, last 2 days and it is over. This time, this week it is insane. Can't play any raid without lag, even lagging in duos. Game is loading like 2-3 min omfg, and sometimes, when i'm starting launch pad, this is the note i get:

LaunchPad was unable to connect. Please check the network connection or try again later. If the problem persists, please visithttps://help.daybreakgames.com for assistance.
    (4-503)

Thing is, my internet ping is 10ms, download speed over 35 Mbps, so i have no idea what's going on and why i'm having so much lag. I live in Europe, maybe signal is bad here where i am, i don't know, but there are people that live in the same country as i am and they're perfectly fine. Also, usually someone's always lagging almost in every raid i tried to run last few days and last few weeks at the beginning of the week.

If someone knows what's the issue, pls lemme know and help me fix this thing cause it's really ridiculous and frustrating... Also, tried to start the game over steam, and downloaded over official page, and it's the same. After last loading that brings me in the game, takes 2 min to load chat, loadout and stuff. So, i'd really be thankful if someone knows how to fix this things. Also, i've reset my router million times, even factory reset, not mentioning how many times i've done that to my laptop heh, but nothing fixed the things.

Thank you, and just, please, i'm asking for serious solution, don't need someone to make fun of this <3 Thank you :)
  2. No Crying Committed Player

I have the same issue as a lot of others have stated numerous times. I think the biggest concern is DC isn't giving a clear answer to the problem or a solution. It's great to release new content but if you can't enjoy it what's the point?
  3. damirgabriel Well-Known Player

Exactly... For example, it's increased ratio of rare drops this week, and whatta hell do i have from that when i can't do ANYTHING. I can't even go to open world and do the races on my alts cause lag is so strong omfg. I was looking at so many things trying to fix the issue, i was even thinking about reinstalling the game, but i'm not sure if that would help at all. That's why i opened this topic, cause if someone already tried, i don't wanna waste my time on reinstalling the game too. Thought that it might be my laptop too and stuff, but i don't know...

In raids, it feels like everyone stops moving, than suddenly it all seems like fast forward omfg, people going through the walls and stuff, powers aren't cooling down and so... Really frustrating and annoying... And what pisses me off the most, RARE DROP WEEKEND, and I CANNOT PLAY ANY RAID. Dear God.
  4. damirgabriel Well-Known Player

5. Gimpy Loyal Player

Many things can cause lag,

router going bad
    to much to search through
    corrupted files
    the ISP having issues
    etc.,

Sure DBG could be having server issues but just because a person has lag doesn't mean it must be a DBG issue.
  6. damirgabriel Well-Known Player

From what i've experienced last 5-6 years here, it's always DB thing (i'd say CRAP in better way hehe). Like i said earlier upstairs, router is actually NEW, everything except the game is OFF on laptop, not sure bout corrupted files (which is why i asked if there might be some crap where reinstallation would help), contacted my ISP fellas so they're coming to me in 2-3 days to CHANGE WHOLE CABLE outside of the house omfg, so we'll see. If that doesn't work, than i've no idea what might work.

Todays ingame lag was BRUTAL, couldn't even run general alert, Gorilla Island or whateva that alert is called. Lag was just too much. So, by than, we'll see what's gonna happen. I was thinking that, even tho my ping is perfect, internet speed very high, probably signal isn't coming from my provider to me. Changing cable outside might fix the thing. We'll see... Thank you tho.
  7. NorthernYahoo New Player

Yes! I've been having the same problem for the last 2-3 weeks and it has rendered the game unplayable! I've never had any problems before, I live in Canada with a fiber connection.

I have a hunch that it might be a windows 10 problem, since another problem has appeared at the same time (lag in chrome due to proxy settings, doesn't affect edge/explorer), a problem that has been recognized in my community.

However I have no solution to propose at this point :s
  8. damirgabriel Well-Known Player

Windows 10 you say? :/ I got win 10 aswell, and, it's working on LENOVO laptop where driver support is messed up as hell... I got all upgraded and stuff, but still i'm not sure it's about windows... For example, i had INSANE LAG whole last week, ESPECIALLY weekend so i missed my "increased rare drops ratio" (cause i've managed to do 2 DWFe's and, got BASE ITEMS ;) ). But, last 2 days, game works perfect. Gotta admit, it seems to me it was something about internet issue, so i'm waiting on technicians to come to change some cables and we'll see... I have a friend in my league, Canadian too, who NEVER experienced any lag, fiber connection too... So, that makes very interesting question cause i'm also not sure whatta hell is going on. A LOT of people is telling me they have a lot of lags, they randomly DC and stuff, so i'm not really sure anymore what to think. I only know that, DCUO is the only game i've ever experienced some lags, NOT MENTIONING such ridiculous lag like i had last week (ESPECIALLY this last weekend) so the game as UNPLAYABLE...

Anyways, game works good for me now, but for how long, i'm not sure... Ouh and, even tho the game worked well last 2 days, i still had some random lag spikes even tho my internet speed was 40Mbps, and ping 10 ms.