Kung Fury - The Movie

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Veritech, May 29, 2015.

1. Veritech Loyal Player

Had to share this...
    • Like x 4
  2. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

That was quite possibility the greatest thing I've seen on Youtube, it delivers everything you'd ever want from a movie and then make you question why you wanted it.

For some reason it also reminded me of something from Regular Show and Adventure Time...

Music Video for Kung Fury
    • Like x 3
  3. Krypton Dedicated Player

OMG I really want to see this. I saw it on steam. I want to see it soon. Looks amazing. :)
  4. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

Just posted it in the LOTP - didn't expect a thread of its own for Kung Fury being around already :D Will prolly replace my sig with a gif of the battle starting at 18:30 in the movie ones I find a good one :D This one is way too large for forum rules....

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. Korlick Loyal Player

I watch it a few nights ago. It is amazing.
    The trailer was great and the hype i had was blown away. its way more awesome than i could ever imagine.
    Hackerman. Triceracop. Snake God. 80s Animation style. I dont even know what to say.

And the end of the movie leaves the door open to a sequel. Gimme a Hell Yeah!
    • Like x 1
  6. Elusian Crowd Control

Prob the best most hardcore movie fight ever created:

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  7. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

The trailer sold the movie to me. It was recommended to me when I was on Youtube and then there was the hype and the epic movie poster. KUNG FURY just screams awesomeness. It's the type of thing you would see on Adultswim

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  8. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Hey Everyone
    [IMG]
    Get ready to get hit by lightning and bitten by a cobra because KUNG FURY is coming back in a feature length sequel. So far, nothing is known about the specifics except for The Hoff set to return, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Michael Fassbender are slated to star alongside David Sandberg
    • Like x 1