In Progress Krypto's Bowl is not working

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Ella, Mar 14, 2021.

1. Ella Level 30

When I click on Krypto's Bowl it doesn't have the food dropping animation and Krypto doesn't come running. I just noticed this today, 3/14/21. The bowl doesn't work on any of the characters that have it. Wonderdog's bowl is operating fine tho.
    • Like x 3
  2. Violette Crescendo New Player

I have the same issue. Seems to coincide with the last update.
    • Like x 1
  3. Ella Level 30

Poor Krypto, I still can't fill his bowl. I hope Wonder Dog is sharing.
  4. Violette Crescendo New Player

I still can't feed poor Krypto - although he asks me to do so every time I go into the base. Hope this is fixed soon. The poor thing is loosing weight at an alarming rate . . .
  5. Ella Level 30

Krypto Bowl still isn't working. I have tried picking it up and placing it down again. Has anyone, who is also having problems with the bowl, noticed if Krypto has used his bed recently. I haven't seen him sleeping since his bowl broke.
  6. Lil_Yummy New Player

Having the same problem even after removing & placing the krypto bed
  7. JuGG3RNuTS New Player

I am having the same issue, Krypto's dog bowl does not work. You would think the one totem you pay $10 for work correctly.
  8. Violette Crescendo New Player

Poor Krypto! Still can't eat . . . doesn't sleep . . .

Please remedy - thank you.
  9. Millbarge Developer

Does anyone have more information on this?
    I was able to feed him fine internally. Trying to investigate but can't reproduce the issue

-Millbarge
  10. Violette Crescendo New Player

When I first noticed this back in March, it seemed to coincide with what ever the latest update was as everything was find up until then. (I only have Krypto in one toon's base - Violette Femme) Krypto does still 'beg', you can interact with the bowl to 'feed' him (although the sound and animation do not play), but Krypto does not feed . . . nor sleep . . . His other behaviors are normal. Glad to provide more info. if you have specifics. Thank you.
    • Like x 1
  11. Millbarge Developer

I found the issue and fixed it internally.

-Millbarge
    • Like x 5
  12. Violette Crescendo New Player

Bless you! I'll log into that toon tonight (once all back up and running) and will report. Appreciate it!