Kryptonian General's Time Capsule & Superman Anniversary Emblem

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 15, 2023.

1. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

Either that or you need to spend millions for something that's absolutely not worth that amount. I see you!
  2. Crowman Active Player

The 6to Superman Emblem make me thinking looks like a cola's caps♥
  3. GreenLanternJohnA New Player

Mepp ignored Nintendo switch
  4. GreenLanternJohnA New Player

Please fix Nintendo Switch
  5. Rainbow New Player

Is anyone else having problem completing the battle of krypton feat? Its saying I need 2 more of the emblems to complete it but I already bought them and collected and it's still saying I need those 2 hence not completing the feat....
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There's a bug with the list. It's not checking off the correct emblems as you collect them. Your best bet is to just pull the emblems up in the broker to see which one's you're missing.
    • Like x 1
  7. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

I also had collected an emblem twice. It was the Kryptonian qi emblem.
  8. Rainbow New Player

Okay ty will give that a try
  9. Doctor Impossible New Player

My Emblem feat is bugged as well, it's the Kryptonian Superdemon one I believe. It isn't showing as collected, I bought another one, please fix this so I can collect it at least.
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Just collect it. The feat works when you collect all the emblems just don't go by what the list says.
  11. lamourboy001 Well-Known Player

Saved stabilizers and just opened 150 tcs.
    - 1 Event Horizon
    - 1 Superman's Tattered Threads
    - several gears but no enhanced chest ofc
    - 6 of the enhanced emblem set
    - 0 Last Sun materisl

Great drop rate as always...
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I opened 50 and got a Last Sun Material.
    • Like x 1
  13. Doctor Impossible New Player

I did collect, it didnt register and the next one i bought shows as collected. And shows the sunshine one as collected, but on the broker it shows as not collected.(Nevermind, I think I know what you mean, it just sucks it's going to cost 500 000 k credits to find out.
  14. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Then it's not collected. Don't go by the list. The list is checking off the wrong collection as you collect them.
    • Like x 1
  15. Corsair X Well-Known Player

I love these rewards. We definitely need more Chest Styles with the ability to have Larger Emblems. The Fuginaut & Stalwart are not enough.
    • Like x 1
  16. Corsair X Well-Known Player

Are the pics of your toons. I love the art.
    • Like x 1
  17. Corsair X Well-Known Player

Agreed, Its time for another color slot. Also, Why can't we have materials that are 3 solid colors. For example, RED, WHITE, and Blue. I mean we got 3 diffrent types of Pride and 20 pieces of eveything else. Hey, good O USA is why we can have all that stuff. I'd love Blue, Red, Yellow mat, Green, Yellow, and another shade. Stop doing the whole energy flashy weird stuff. lol
  18. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

With only 21 days left (at the time of this writing) I think it would be prudent to send an email blast out to all players reminding them they only have until December 31st to obtain it before it "goes back into the vault", and it's probably a good idea to have it mentioned in a pop-up message on-screen when players log into their characters. And you could possibly send all characters an in-game email, as well. That way, no one can make a valid claim that they weren't notified. ;)

Now of course, we all know that starting on January 1st, 2024, we'll be right back to players coming on these forums, whining and complaining about how they missed out every time a Superman Emblem was offered. At least then you'd be able to truthfully say "we notified you by every method available to us to let you know your time window to obtain this highly sought after item was about to close!" ;)
    • Like x 1