JusticeGirls Dark - PS side - is now recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by GoldenDodge, Dec 27, 2014.

1. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

After finally building up the league prestige and getting our underwater hall, the Dark side of the Justice Girls is open for recruitment.
    As with the Justice Girls, JusticeGirls Dark is a casual league on the villain side and we are out to have fun and also help others.
    We only ask:
    1. That the toon be female (your gender in real life does not matter)
    2. That the player be over 18.

Mics are not required but if you have one that's ok so long as you can hear those who use mics and reply with the in-game chat when prompted. The main thing is that you have fun and if you can, even help others who may need assistance in game.

We will not tolerate cheaters or those who are rude and ignorant towards other league-mates or even other players, this game is about having fun not power leveling just so you can boast and belittle other players. Drama does not help any league and we would like to keep this drama-free.

You can register at the Justice Girls web page http://justicegirlsdc.enjin.com/ , and even visit the facebook page https://www.facebook.com/psjusticegirlsdc . Those two pages cover both sides, JG and JGD.

In game you can look for Nurse Rockslide, Lovely Wicked or Crimson Deep for an invite. Best bet is to send an in-game email so that any tells are not missed. (I am on most days after 5 pm eastern.)

Any questions can be emailed to me in game on my Lovely Wicked account, you can just reply to this thread or even message me separately.

Thank you for reading and have fun gaming.

Please note, this is for the PLAYSTATION side, not the PC side.
    • Like x 2
  2. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Reserved if needed for any future posts.
  3. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Just a reminder as we are open for recruitment on the villain side of things (USPS), I will be on either Lovely Wicked or Crimson Deep tonight and throughout the weekend (psn premitting) for those that may be interested.
  4. zeroman New Player

Good luck on the villain side. I like the name. I give this thread a 3.
  5. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Thank you. :)
  6. just an honest dps New Player

good luck. are you guys on a lot?
  7. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

I am on usually every day in the evening (EST). I cannot speak for some of the others as they currently are on different hours than I am.