Justice League vs. Suicide Squad #1 Celebration!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Dexella, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Chainasis New Player

There are only 3 villains why not throw in the joker in as well
  2. light FX Steadfast Player

I dont want to be negative about this but i know a lot of players have all legends unlocked already. And legends isnt exactly a mode a ton of people play and lpve just isnt fun. A double mark week or weekend with this would of been nice considering f2p just had open episodes extended for another month while people who sub get an event gift next month that we have to replay. Nice idea. But legendary people can unlock these ingame already. So it seems aimed at f2p and premium players. Wonder when the people who stay subbed year round will be getting something nice like this ;)
    • Like x 1
  3. Shredded Anarchy New Player

This is nice and all, But a sweet Ballcap or even a Sweater with the new comic on the front and a #1 on the back of it would of been really awesome, I have all these legends. Oh well... Will probably be some store item we have to buy soon..
  4. Rhekinos New Player

For all those people saying that JL will wipe the floor with SS, you really need to get in touch with the comics.

https://arousinggrammar.com/2012/08/26/deathstroke-fights-the-entire-jla/

And he was just one person. Imagine all SS members working together. Well they defeated Enchantress didn't they :confused: If I spoiled the movie for you at least I helped you save time on actually watching that.

I'm not sure if Deathstroke will be included in this incarnation of SS but since he's in the list of available Legends I thought I'd put this here anyway.
  5. Traven New Player

Poison Ivy needs to be released or the world may be incomplete!
    • Like x 1
  6. Ultimate Wargasm New Player

Villains ~NEVER~ get any love. They are ~ALWAYS~ neglected/ignored with event items as well.

(How many villains want hero themed Christmas trees???)
  7. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

i have all the Legends unlocked now all i need are the events and i'm surprised there is still no Legends character with Dual Pistols as their default weapon, "heat wave" (hinting devs) in the first piece duo uses DP like a boss, i hope to see him and more Legends like Grodd added to the Roster.
  8. davemack777 Well-Known Player

double marks again please :p
  9. ClassicPandora New Player

Great! I'll look forward to doing that! Thanks, buddy! ;)
  10. Vivaladiva01 New Player

11. Swiftduck Loyal Player

The huntress and joker both use dual pistols
    • Like x 1
  12. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

How about re-adding the Suicide Squad Training mission, so we can all get the Stabilizer fragments from both this and the Monster Training mission? Getting twice as much each day would help A LOT in getting these left-over Amazon Time Capsules open & off my Inventory!
    • Like x 1
  13. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

read my post again and find the key word
  14. Elite DamageX Well-Known Player

Haaaa haa haa
    no thank you
  15. gamma 9 Active Player

Yup i miss that
  16. KingKudos223 New Player

ok I just want to say something cuz I just made this profile and I want to speak my mind can we plzzzzz update the movements it will make the game more enjoyable like with superspeed give a option to change the color of the lightning "not the trail" because then we can base our players off of characters like zoom or reverse flash or we can be creative and do something like pink or silver and can we add more speed to the movements plz we going the same speed as the cars we might as well walk the whole game. in mass multiplayer I think full player customization is a important key cuz then ur not restraining players and your letting them actually explore a little cuz a lot of my friends quit this game because yall took the fun out of it with all the marketplace stuff and even having to pay for something simple like a aura its just color that glows around ur body. but this is no hate I love this game but I also would appreciate some cool upgrades like the ones on movement I talked about. plz plz plzzzzz consider what I'm saying I would appreciate it if you did.