Justice League Dark: Giant Shadow Golem!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Hawk Active Player

I assume this will take affect after shutdown not reset?
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yes, with server restarts.
    • Like x 2
  3. Charon Lead Content Designer

This isn't the last boost to the JLD vendors before Metal. ;)
    • Like x 13
  4. Jcal Dedicated Player

Aaaand... back to Chaos Gotham I go!
    • Like x 3
  5. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Because as good as you are, someone out there is either better than you, or just generally having a better day than you.
    Because no one would pay to sit here doing nothing for a year or two until everything is fixed. So fixes come concurrently with content which means it takes time.
    • Like x 2
  6. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  7. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Shhhh
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  8. inferno Loyal Player

This is an excellent addition to the DLC. Having updated rewards, I think will always generate interest and activity in any episodes. I assume you guys are keeping track of the population every time something like this is added. If it proves popular then adding rewards to PVP, PVE legends and older episodes (that are "rewarding" the the player's efforts) will generate activity in those areas as well.
    • Like x 4
  9. recoil2 Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  10. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

Facts... As great as a NEW addition this is... DC doesnt pump out enough content per release to keep people playing.. The grind of running that said 1-4 missions over and over gets stale quick.. Unless they cram more missions(including ON DUTY raids and alerts) per release, content gets stale very very very fast..

And before anyone yells at me telling me they are understaffed, save your breath, im well aware of that lol. Its my opinion on the matter.. But nice to see they added some new content to this chapter. Definitely like this idea..

Just give us more raids and alerts per content release and DC will have more players interested in playing IMO.

2 raids per content release make those 2 raids very stale FAST running it over and over and over and over and over again.. I was one of those hardcore players who barely took a break from DCUO, but i had to this time around.. JLD was VERY VERY cool and refreshing but content in general got stale very fast.

I might come back just to check it out.. My monthly sub will never run out FYI DEVS.. Ill forever support DCUO till it no longer exists
    • Like x 1
  11. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I prefer to think of it like this:

[IMG]

But that's just me. :D
    • Like x 2
  12. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

Yes! Yes! Exactly, DLC added value, synergy across the board. And I knew there was this uncanny feeling as to why I ran new alts today, incentive to finish my main avatar 's JLD content tonight after Krypton and then some! Great going team ;)
  13. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Argus soldiers as backup would b mighty kind of you
  14. Luke© Well-Known Player

Let me guess... we have to kill it several times for feat?
    This Boss will def. Not Keep us busy the Next 1 1/2 months, but thanks.
  15. Draconiano Committed Player

I'm the only one having 1 or 2 seconds of screen freeze when the boss uses his pool of darkness attack?
    It doesn't cause crashes but it's pretty annoying.
  16. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

No the aura itself drops in the JLD content...a mat only colors the gear it doesnt do effects around your toon.
  17. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

I can color lock the void material to purple / dark purple, which you said and I knew already. I can equip either a blighted, or umbral aura, or the dark flame to come close to my desired effect as I eluded to. I could even Equip the wicked material and combo it with one of those three auras as well... and have done But a shadow material itself that some players, myself included, are wanting could be like that giant shadow golem like material with perhaps some kind of aural effects, or like the shadow pets in the alert. Plus even thought the shadow material would be color locked... it gives many players who cannot afford a void looking-esque material.
    • Like x 1
  18. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Thank you! You guys almost scared me there for a second :eek::p;)
    • Like x 1
  19. mynch457 Well-Known Player

I'm still holding out hope for the Helmet of Fate...
  20. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

It'll help for those wanting the vendor rewards as well as those wanting that orbital strike that drops.
    • Like x 1