Justice Girls <USPS> is recruiting!!!

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by JusticeGirlCeleste, Apr 7, 2014.

1. JusticeGirlCeleste Dedicated Player

Don't be afraid to be active on the website forums. The more active we can be, the better! Don't be shy, we're all nice people I promise :D
    • Like x 1
  2. melvinpox Devoted Player

GOT YOUR NOSE!!!
    • Like x 2
  3. JusticeGirlCeleste Dedicated Player

:eek:
    • Like x 2
  4. melvinpox Devoted Player

Just a friendly bump. The Mrs. really loved running with y'all last night. She was having a tough time getting the mics to be audible though.
    • Like x 1
  5. JusticeGirlCeleste Dedicated Player

Lol Ty. I'm glad she had a good time. We were streaming live on twitch tv. Didn't know that was even possible.. They really need to work out the mic bugs.
  6. melvinpox Devoted Player

Really? That's cool. I will let her know.
    • Like x 1
  7. Msstat1c Committed Player

So glad to hear we are providing a fun environment for folks to enjoy when they jump in game. Happy to hear the Mrs enjoyed her time Melvin.
    • Like x 2
  8. Novaks New Player

Just a friendly BUMP from a Justice Knight to a Justice Girl :D
    • Like x 1
  9. Msstat1c Committed Player

Cheers Novaks.
    • Like x 2
  10. TaraZorr New Player

Hey, I'm new to the game. I have a hero, Tara Zorr, I'd like to join your league. But I didn't see where to apply on your website. At least on my phone. A little help?
    • Like x 1
  11. PhantomLore New Player

I'd like to join I just made my first level 30 hero and been a villain for 3yrs :)
    • Like x 1
  12. Msstat1c Committed Player

My apologies for the confusion. I believe the website was having issues and should be fixed soon. Add M1sseStat1c in game so you can get a hold of me in game. I will add you as well. If I do not catch you on game first, I will check with you here to make sure we get you taken care of.
    • Like x 1
  13. Msstat1c Committed Player

[quoteyou hantomLore, post: 2471612, member: 309671"]I'd like to join I just made my first level 30 hero and been a villain for 3yrs :)[/quote]
    Thank you for your interest. Just simply go to the recruitment tab on the website and fill out the form. The website was having some issues so if you have trouble, let us know in here. You can add M1sseStat1c and I would be happy to help you through it in game.
    • Like x 1
  14. Novaks New Player

This little bunny is waiting for you to apply to the Justice Girls.... just look how cute he is... oooops he fell asleep waiting... HURRY AND APPLY NOW!

[IMG]
  15. somerandombats New Player

bumping for the cats
    • Like x 2
  16. somerandombats New Player

or its it a bunny? fine bumping for the cat bunny dog thingy
    • Like x 2
  17. JusticeGirlCeleste Dedicated Player

You guys kill me lol
  18. somerandombats New Player

ty we try to keep it stupid simple or something like that
    • Like x 3
  19. Novaks New Player

What are you waiting for? Click HERE and join the Justice Girls today!

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. JusticeGirlCeleste Dedicated Player

Lol awesomesauce
    • Like x 1