Justice Girls USPS are BACK!

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by JusticeGirlCeleste, Nov 24, 2015.

1. JusticeGirlCeleste Dedicated Player

Announcing the return of the Justice Girls on the USPS server! If you're looking for a fun, leisurely league to be a part of, look no further! Justice Girls want any and all interested! Don't worry about CR, SP, or experience playing. We are all about FUN!!! Want to raid? Awesome, we can do that. Want to PvP? Lets do it. There is no racism, sexism, prejudice of any kind whatsoever. This league, to its very core, is only about having a good time with good, kind hearted people. There are only TWO requirements.

1. Must be 18+ years old.
    2.) Your TOON must be female.

So what are you waiting for? Come be a part of the Justice Girls family and keep the legacy going!
    • Like x 9
  2. LightOfQuantum Committed Player

YAY! JUSTICE GIRLS! YOOHOO!
    • Like x 1
  3. Malachyte Devoted Player

Good to see you back, good luck with increasing the league ...

Cheers,
    • Like x 2
  4. jenovvson New Player

I want to join. Anyone I need to message? :)
    • Like x 1
  5. JusticeGirlCeleste Dedicated Player

Send a message to Celeste Arcana in game next time you log on and I will add you to my friends list.
  6. JusticeGirlCeleste Dedicated Player

Thank you!
  7. Leafy Committed Player

wish you guys luck!
    • Like x 1
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Welcome back. :)
    • Like x 1
  9. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

Warning!! Mepps attack incoming!
    • Like x 1
  10. JusticeGirlCeleste Dedicated Player

Thank you Mepps!!!
  11. JusticeGirlCeleste Dedicated Player

*Ducks*
  12. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

Welcome back girls :D
    • Like x 1
  13. JusticeGirlCeleste Dedicated Player

Thank you!
  14. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Good luck recruiting. Hope you build back up fast and have a great time with your new members.
    • Like x 1
  15. JusticeGirlCeleste Dedicated Player

Thank you very much. I'm so excited to rebuild and once again be a major player in the awesome world of DCUO. And add a little style while
    We're at it ;)
    • Like x 1
  16. JusticeGirlCeleste Dedicated Player

That being said, anyone interested in joining our family, add Celeste Arcana to your friends' list in game and either shoot me a message by mail, or catch my while I'm on and send a tell so we can get you tagged and off the the races!!!!
  17. JusticeGirlCeleste Dedicated Player

Still looking for a dedicated team of players
    To be a part of the foundation to rebuild this wonderful league on the USPS server.
  18. Vyltran Loyal Player

I really love your league! I hope we run something, soon. Good to have you back.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. jenovvson New Player

Hey Celeste, I went ahead and remade my toon again. Name is still the same so go ahead and resend me an invite please? :3
    • Like x 1
  20. JusticeGirlCeleste Dedicated Player

Lol you got it :D