Just wanted to say thank you...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kristyana, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Kristyana New Player

...to those of you that form or join groups that don't have insane CR requirements.

Last night on USPC it was really tough, including shouts of 95+ for Vengeance and some other as-ridiculous things.

I decided to form my own group and advertise it, specifically saying that anyone who could queue up was more than welcome to. Filled up pretty fast.

A few higher geared players did join and helped out the lowbies that did as well. They helped out the lower people, but didn't carry them. They went in knowing it was going to take longer with a group not as geared or as experienced as they were, and did it willingly.

We did Brothers in Arms in one group and Family Reunion in a different one. It took us about 45 minutes, we wiped on trash once or twice when we got overwhelmed, but we were having fun.

So while we didn't blaze through it in 20 minutes each like other people are doing, we didn't spend 30 minutes trying to form a group of 95+ players for them.

I was thanked for doing it, and I wanted to pass on that thanks to everyone else who falls into the same category :) It's appreciated, and needed!
    • Like x 29
  2. Seismicfesr Dedicated Player

These high CR requirements are down right wrong, we were all low lvls before we all ran a raid for he first time its a MMO if u dont like people or to e around people a MMO is for u we re a community we need to act like one.
  3. BumblingB I got better.

I was going to join you, but you filled your troller spot. :( Meany!

Oh wait, I meant to say, "Pish! My good sir, I wont play with someone who doesn't ask for 97+."
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Remander Steadfast Player

You're a good man, Charlie Brown. ;)
    • Like x 1
  5. Whiteroom New Player

I enjoy running content with people of any CR, as long as they work togeather and don't start bickering at the first signs of trouble.
    • Like x 5
  6. Kristyana New Player

I'll probably form a few more tonight when I get home :)
  7. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

Sometimes I wish you could disable inspection and CR was invisible (you saw you hit a new tier and htat's it).

There would be a lot less idiots asking for unreasonable things.
    • Like x 3
  8. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Come to PC Villain side. You can sometime find Nexus raids that will allow cr92 people in.
    • Like x 1
  9. 13igtyme Devoted Player

I have and will always advocate minimum cr requirements. That means when I forms a groups I don't care as long as you have the DLC and can queue. 70 for prime sure, 86 for nexus ok. There are enough people who know what their doing that you can carry a lowbie or two. And sometimes with a good dps it can be done with all walks ins. It's not hard to solo dps prime with T5+ gear.
  10. PurexEnergy New Player

I'll just have to start shouting "LF all roles for T5 alerts CR 90 or below only". I usually don't like the long wait while finding players.
  11. Martial Fist New Player

Would've joined ya had it not been the fact that I play as a troll too :p
  12. C3alix Committed Player

Fun fact: About 50% of high CR players have less than 100 skill points.

And I **** you not: The other day, I ran Nexus with a CR98 HL DPS with 132sp that DIDN' T KNOW HOW TO CLIP, NOR DID THEY KNOW WHAT CLIPPING WAS.
  13. The Aerovenger Dedicated Player

Sounds like fun :)
    If your a hero on USPC, look me up.
  14. DivineSire Dedicated Player

Kinda like the eerie feeling i got when i shouted for a noob nexus group with no mics lol!!
  15. ThunderGunExpress Well-Known Player

For that comprehensive guide that was there to devour when I first joined the PC forums a couple of years ago when I knew nuthin' 'bout nuthin'

For your participation in testing and relationship with the devs

For your SOE live costumes and party-down attitude

For you often and reliably being the voice of reason, presented in a polite manner

For this thread ^

...I just wanted to say thank YOU.
  16. Derio 15000 Post Club

High cr doesnt mean anything. I am cr 99 with 158sp but there are ppl with 100cr and complain about low lvl ppl. This is a game of teamwork and if you can help a low lvl person become better that is great, however leagues are really for helping with low cr, but now leagues are getting insane with high cr requirements to join rather than actually help players lvl up
  17. myandria Item Storage

Hmm...ok I will bite.. what is clipping?