Just noticed this... very amusing devs.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by bigbadron alt, Aug 28, 2021.

1. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

On one of the loading screens...

"TIP: Don't forget to visit the coolest DC character, Ambush Bug, in the Archive of Victory aboard the House of Legends! Wait, I didn't write this. Who wrote this?!"

Funny. :D

Wonder if there's any more?
    • Like x 4
  2. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I loved ambush bug's comment "and there are teleporterss to visit places you want to go uhhh, maybe once a year" or something like that. I got a chuckle out of that.
    • Like x 2
  3. Tainted0Love Well-Known Player

Ambush bug needs his own episode!
  4. The Doctor Time Lord Committed Player

I like the make up of the current team of developers. They seem to genuinely love the game and that enjoyment shows in little things like this.
    • Like x 4
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I should turn those back on if there’s new ones with added funnies. :D
    • Like x 1
  6. DCUO Addict Committed Player

My favorite Ambush Bug line comes from the one in my base, “It gets so dark when you leave, and then, at night, the wolves come…”

I was laughing so hard the first time I heard that - I couldn’t breathe for several minutes.
  7. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

I'm definitely going to be paying more attention to the tips for a little while, just in case. :)
  8. Rocza New Player

Did anyone notice the Email from Captain Carrot? I think it was from a briefing or collections from House of Legends.
    I'm not up on all DC stuff.... But it made me think of Terry Pratchett - Discworld and Ankh-Morporks
    Finest City Guard - Captain Carrot :D
  9. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Most of his in-base comments are pure gold. But that one especially still gets a slight chuckle out of me even after hearing it a million times. Never gets old.
    • Like x 1