July Rewards

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MightyHornet, Jun 30, 2023.

1. MightyHornet Well-Known Player

What’s the reward. Devs used to announce it day before, but now we constantly have to ask
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Its me. I'm the reward.
    • Like x 11
  3. Proxystar #Perception

Subscribed!
    • Like x 8
  4. Multiverse Creator League

People are probably already gone for the Summer Vacations or 4th of July Holliday.....
    So odds are they are operating with a barebone crew right now.

Odd are we will find out after the Daily maintenance.

Of course our friends from across the Atlantic will know wayyyyy before us ion the US Servers. ;)
  5. DuffleBagBoii Well-Known Player

Sorta wild no update
  6. DarkMastery Active Player

GOOOOD You're powerful and have a wealth of knowledge A very rare and valuable asset to have .
    • Like x 1
  7. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Do you meet the height requirement for that attraction...? O-o
  8. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Rewards are:

Non-Member style: Bewitching Battlesuit
    Member style: Infernal
    Day 21: Occult Detective's Coat
    • Like x 6
  9. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Hahaha I will subscribe again to.
    • Like x 1
  10. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

And the Occult Detective's Coat is likely a Constantine trenchcoat, just to hazard a guess. But yeah, very confused where Mepps and others have been the last week. Maybe they got put on break, dunno. Hope everyone and everything is ok!
    • Like x 1
  11. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

It is in fact, the Constantine trenchcoat.;)
    • Like x 1
  12. DarkMastery Active Player

Hahaha They are fine they are probably playing Diablo 4 and FF16 hahaha the 4th is next week so they are on vacation etc. But I'm sure they are enjoying themselves and spending time with their families having parties and getting trashed. STU drops this summer so they won't be to far away after the 4th we will probably hear from them.
  13. Multiverse Creator League

The Vacations season has started.... and even more.... the July 4th Holliday is here.

So no surprise if the Devs are not as present as usual.
    Some will be gone on Vacation... and the rest are probably too busy filling in for those who are on break.

I even made a video about it.... although I only mentioned the players.... but that could apply to the Devs too. ;)
  14. Great Architect Loyal Player

Do you know what the Infernal Style is, exactly? I don't want to open it on my Main if it's a Style that's already complete there.
  15. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Son of Belial
  16. Multiverse Creator League

Son of Belial