Joined a League today...

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by The Lone Stranger, Apr 8, 2013.

1. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

My primary toon (Blackstar XIII) joined Infinity Force today.
    At level 30 with only 2 pieces of Teir 1 gear, I was the lowest man in the group we ran. And, this was my first raid in DCUO. My leaguemates were supportive: Offering advice to the new guy, instead of putting me down; teaching me how to run the 2nd Controller (other Controller had better PoT). They were a big help! As time goes on, I'll learn my role as a Controller, instead of being primarily a DPS character. This is due, largely, to the help and advice from my league. Now, I kinda know what I'm doing instead of hoping I know what I'm doing!!!

THANKS EVERYONE!

I hope that, as the rest of you find Leagues, yours are as supportive and helpful as mine has been!
  2. gethonorbro New Player

that's awesome to hear you're learning the game :D
    but this section is for recruiting people not saying your league experience o_O
  3. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

I don't mean to be argumentative, but...
    Best way to recruit is to let anyone looking know how my league treats the new guy, imo.

Previous league I tried just kinda ignored the newbie. Won't name that league.

Infinity Force welcomed and helped me. I think this is what many people looking for a league would like to know can be expected.

That's why I posted here. The difference in the two is worth talking about to anyone looking for a new league. If they're interested, they'll note the name and look us up.
  4. HLAssassin Well-Known Player

Does Infinity Force not have a thread on these forums? This would be better suited for there.

Glad to hear you're enjoying it though.
  5. Itazuki New Player

It's good people are teaching others out there.
    Instead of saying "Get better CR ~Boot~"
  6. Mcluv3n New Player

lol some ppl dont like to acknowledge newbies and some newbies join leagues and start league hopping but cant contribute to any league they join.
  7. Itazuki New Player

Yes, but if people had a little patience and taught them a thing or two, they would stop running around not being able to contribute. It's a cycle that gets broken by someone stepping up.
  8. Mcluv3n New Player

i agree with u but there is ppl who u help and make mods for gave them the walk-ins that most us vets never got when dc first came out, then they run off into the sunset