Join the Rebellion. (USPS3 Heroes)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by kleber93, May 22, 2013.

1. kleber93 New Player

Rebels United is recruiting cr 70+ active players. we are an active fun and helpful league. We run raids every weekend and do alerts, feats, and pvp during the week. If you are interested and serious about joining send me a message with ur cr and roll and I will hit you with an invite.

~Welcome to the Rebellion.
  2. Doctor Erevos Committed Player

Don't you already have a thread dude? At first I thought The Rebels were mad salty but now it seems you are trolling.
    • Like x 1
  3. kleber93 New Player

well i restarted the thread because they spammed a bunch of dumb gifs on the thread. they just cant take the fact that we are a legit league.
    • Like x 2
  4. Doctor Erevos Committed Player

They'll probably spam this thread too then lol. I don't know what to do in your position.
    • Like x 2
  5. Rasputin New Player

Um, excuse me, Ive applied to the other thread over 24 hours ago and havent heard anything back yet. Is this a real league or what? When do I get to rock out with Rebels United, yo!?!
    • Like x 2
  6. kleber93 New Player

Oh **** sry man. Ill be on in about 2 hrs so ill hit u up then and see how it goes.
  7. The Ultimate Warrior Well-Known Player

Rebels! Warriors! Rebel Nation of the combination of the Warriors and the Rebels assembled to take the ring to Mount Doom. Doctor Doom is the King of Latveria. But my clothesline causes mass hysteria. I rode an eagle to Mordor. I trained a beagle to fight like Carlos Fodor. All in all the time has been good. Good enough at last.

Is there a CG requirement for this league. Is a mic mandatory. I need to know that all the little United Rebel Warriors will be there to ingest the psychic mainframe once I have assimilated the possibilities of all tomorrows through the transmutations of Ike Garuda.

I would also like to know your raid schedule.
    • Like x 4
  8. kleber93 New Player

mic is not mandatory, must be cr70+ and we run raids fri-sun starting around 6:30 cst.
  9. Bonesaw New Player

YEAH! If you want The Ultimate Warrior, you gotta stop hotdoggin around and take me too, YEAH! WE can become the next big thing, yeah! Ya see, people don't know this about the Ultimate Maniacs, yeah. We've reached our maximum level and want to see if we can break through the crystal ceiling, yeah!

Can the Rebels United help us break through that ceiling and achieve the title of greatest? YEAH! With the Warriors and Maniacs at your side, there ain't nothin we can't accomplish, yeah!

The Maniacal Rebel Warriors, YEAH!
    • Like x 2
  10. YodaDog New Player

oops... thought this was the Rebels.. my bad.. ignore this post..
    • Like x 2
  11. The Ultimate Warrior Well-Known Player

During my last meeting with the gods above I was foretold through the prophecy of the Rebelated Warriors of Ultimate Maniacs that only by joining your league could the Macho Man and myself ascend to the rank Ultimate Ultimate Rebelated Maniacs. With this as the sign of the great condor of the eastern seas I came to realize advancement within the ranks of the United Rebels of Warrior Maniacs is my destiny. You now have all the muscles of my back at your back. And all the bedazzled sunglasses of the Macho Maniacs at your front. Forever.

No sleep.
    No foooooooooooooooooooooooood.
    No nothing.
    Just Maniacism.

Thanks to you for helping us fulfill the destiny of the sky gods. And the sea gods. And the land gods. And the space gods. Forever. In the bondage of Ultimate Rebelated Maniacism.
    • Like x 1
  12. Doc Holliday New Player

Good morning Cleber.

[IMG]

I left the Rebels last night because of some issues with the league leader starting to charge all members 2 stacks of reds per week to stay officers...

So can you hit me up in game tonight so we can run FoS 1 or Khan please?

Thank you in advance.

[IMG]

PS I would really like to join your league so that I can keep my signature with the Rebel logo in the background? Thanks again.
    • Like x 1
  13. Rasputin New Player

Sorry yo, just hooked up with Black Armada. And might I say, these guys are awesome!
    • Like x 2
  14. kleber93 New Player

15. kleber93 New Player

rebels united is still recruiting.

~Join the Rebellion