Join the Original Marvel Hero League "ULTIMATE AVENGERS" Now!!

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Ultimate Alpha, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Random Mind Dedicated Player

Who would be a good Marvel character for a Quantum? I would like to join a marvel or dc league but I just switched to quantum and unfortunately there aren't any quantum powered characters that come to mind for marvel. Unless u dress like someone else and use quantum but again who would fit the new quantum power?
    • Like x 1
  2. TrueMarvel New Player

Silver Surfer is a great choice
    Apocolapse(maybe)
    Cosmic Spiderman
    Captain Universe(is that his name?)
    Cloak
    Galactus(surprisingly easy to create in this game)
    Rouge(she fits anything)
    Loki
    Rune King Thor(power of time and space)
    Odin(see above)
    Thanos
    Ultron(maybe)
    Death(Cosmic entity. Female grim reaper basiaclly)
    Franklin Richards(mutant. son of Mr. Fantastic and Sue)
    Any Nova Corps member
    • Like x 1
  3. Ultimate Alpha Well-Known Player

Yep!! This is it!! Easy as pie!! Join us today!!!
    • Like x 1
  4. Ultimate Alpha Well-Known Player

I'd think Magneto would be a great choice!!!
    • Like x 1
  5. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

Marvel has a ton of characters who use Quantum like powers, On the villain side I do have a Quantum Magneto (the sounds and gravity effects definitely fit).
    there are also people like
    Graviton (gravity control)
    as well as anyone who has worn the quantum bands
    Quazar
    Marvel Boy
    any of the Mar-Vels

Annihilus (during annihilation)

the teleportation power also leaves the door open for the fore-menitoned cloak
    as well as Nightcrawler and Manifold
  6. TrueMarvel New Player

Join up!
    • Like x 1
  7. Gold Well-Known Player

Duh Nightcrawler the coolest teleporter of them all.
    • Like x 1
  8. LANTERNS Bl4d3 New Player

Hey guys i just wanted to stop by and talk about this league real quick. Ultimate Avengers has been THE best league i've ever been in. Not only because its very active, but because the people in the league are just so awesome. All of them are perfectly willing to run lower content to help you out. I was helped out inmensly. I came in as a novice level 25 fire dps, now im a level 30 fire tank who has become fearless when i have league mates run with me. Besides all of this, every single member is styled up as a Marvel charscter. How cool is that?! Lol anyone looking for a good league to run with, or to run higher content with, or if you simply need help, apply now. We are in serious need of some trolls, we need healers, and maybe a couple tanks. Thanks guys for reading this. By the way, for league members that dont recognize this name, this is Captain FireMaster. :)
    • Like x 1
  9. TrueMarvel New Player

Great league with good and HELPFUL people. Unlike some leagues we take a keen interest in our lower CR and SP members and aim to help them no matter the content.
    • Like x 1
  10. TrueMarvel New Player

Still recruiting marvel players and even non-marvels willing to revert to iconic characters.
    • Like x 1
  11. Sgt Forge New Player

" Dc Dating" Channel....what??????
    • Like x 1
  12. TrueMarvel New Player

I have no idea, you said it! :D
    • Like x 1
  13. MentalBuddha Well-Known Player

Hi True I sent you my info if I qualify let me know :)

edit: it was sent to Alpha I apologize my mistake.
    • Like x 1
  14. TrueMarvel New Player

Oh good. I was so confused. Hey, We don't have that many qualification. Friendly and Marvel Inspired. You don't even have to be named after one lol. Just the look(style)
    • Like x 1
  15. MentalBuddha Well-Known Player

I am a mental troll 112 sp 94 cr pve and 89 cr pvp. My toon is based on Jean :). Do you guys have players able to run T5 content?
    • Like x 1
  16. TrueMarvel New Player

Alot of us are T5 able. We have a nexus run coming up very soon in fact ;)
    • Like x 1
  17. X Forces New Player

Had a great all Avenger League run in PVP last night! That was a blast!
  18. X Forces New Player

[IMG]

WELCOME TO THE HOME OF THE ULTIMATE AVENGERS!
    While we ARE the oldest, largest and most prestigious Marvel League on DCUO, we are not an Elitist league, we are a league based on camaraderie, teamwork, respect, and maturity, where everyone supports each other and most players feel like they are more a part of a family, than a league.
    The league was formed during the DCUO Beta by Thor (aka: ASGARDIAN), Captain America, the Incredible Hulk and Ironman and on the opening day (1/11/2011) of launching of the full game, they carried their small Beta league over to this version so that all of us Marvelites would have a home. In the over two years since launch, the League has remained active - both in the game and on the DCUO Forums. The original League XO, Thor, passed the baton to ALPHA FLIGHT who was the XO for most of the next year. The League is now governed by a nine-person group of volunteers, called the High Council.
    We are here to help you succeed in your endeavors and only ask that you return the favor. This league is designed to help those who are of a lower level to achieve level 30 as quickly as possible and those who are level 30 become the best that they can. We pride ourselves in being diverse and unique in regards to our league members and the extensive DCUO gaming knowledge its senior members have. We are currently focused on end game content, but have several members that also face off in PvP, so there is a place here for those that enjoy that aspect of the game as well. We actively work with all our new members; assisting them with leveling, acquiring feats and helping them all become Raid ready as quickly as possible.
    Our League’s demography is ironically just like the Avengers that we emulate. We are group of “misfits” that united become a powerful force. Our members range from teenagers to those in their 50’s; we are multi-racial and from very diverse backgrounds and include both civilian (white and blue collar) as well as military (active and discharged) personnel; we span the East to West coasts, including members from British Columbia, Puerto Rico, and Hawaii. We are also one of the only leagues to have come through the PSN outage WITHOUT a loss in membership! In fact we actually increased our roll call during this time - this speaks highly for how active, how close and loyal the players of this league are and we welcome you to join us and discover why for yourself!
    We think that you will find us to be a very open-minded and sociable group of people that not only look out for each other but are also non-judgmental of each other’s individual ideals and beliefs.

RECRUITING IS OPEN!
    So, you want to join the ULTIMATE AVENGERS! Just click on the "APPLY TO THE ULTIMATE AVENGERS!" link to the left and fill out an application so that we can include you and your hero’s information into our membership. Currently, recruiting is open. We are always looking for healers or controllers, but if you are a DPS or tank, feel free to put in an application.
    If you were invited to the league from within the game, just click here - APPLY TO THE ULTIMATE AVENGERS! and fill out your registration application - remember, you have 2 weeks to register here as a new member!
    The only requirement that we have is that your character has to be based on a Marvel Hero or Heroine (yes, you can make a "reformed" villian) and that you try to STYLE the appearance of your toon to emulate the based-upon character. Once you have the iconic look, lock your toon's style and it will retain the iconic appearance even when you change gear or equipment. We do understand the complications of naming a toon, and will work with you if you need help. We have several players that re-styled an existing toon to match an iconic marvel character (one of our officers even!) and had to keep their original name; that is OK too!
    If you are thinking about joining but are afraid of being able to fulfill some type of a time commitment have no fear - while some of our league's members are hard-core players, most others are actually quite casual, and a few can only join us during the weekends ,only during the day, or for just a few hours every couple of weeknights. That is fine, we are a large enough league that any style of play works with well with us - we host events across a range of days and times to reach all of the players and with our unique RSVP system, when you can attend a place is reserved for you among the activity. The league is about helping the members get the most out of their available game time, providing a place where everyone feels like they belong and can have a great time, no matter their style of play or time commitments.
  19. Ultimate Alpha Well-Known Player

Hey Mental...did we get you in the League yet?/
  20. Ultimate Alpha Well-Known Player

Yeppers!!! Good showing in Nexus last night!! Darn voice chat going down in the last room never helps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Come and check us out folks!!! Summer sale is on now!! Great time to respec, re-name or create a new Marvel toon!!