Fixed Jldc - Renown Bug For Cursed House Of Mystery Elite?

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by 0xDJBx0, Oct 6, 2023.

1. 0xDJBx0 Well-Known Player

Good day

Last night I ran the Cursed House of Mystery Elite Alert from the new JLDC episode, and was quite disappointed to see that I received the same Renown Value Reward as the Town Square Theatre Elite Solo ... 2x 50 Renown Tokens. Is it possible that you could look into this to establish if it's a bug or a random one-off please?

Thank you
    • Like x 21
  2. Miahztwin Committed Player

I see your point because usually the alert will give a tad bit more than its counterpart solo/duo. Was it different in the test server?
  3. HelloKittyPowa Active Player

Same happened to me only 2 of the 50 renown is given.
  4. Emoney Dedicated Player

I've noticed twice now, when you beat Etrigan, it shows renown in the rewards, but it does not show up in my inventory. So, that's some that is missing each run.
    • Like x 3
  5. Falko New Player

Yea only giving 100 for me too which is a bummer. Should be more than the Solo!!
  6. FlyingFingers Well-Known Player

Same for me to.
  7. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Looking in here no dev has posted anything but I confirm it to and where are the devs at? .
  8. Slado Active Player

Adding my name to the confirmed list, only 100 renown per alert even though it states in the message window that it awards 50 for Etrigan.
  9. dss New Player

I agree..if we are getting 100 for the alert...we should get 50 for the Solo.
  10. Designated Well-Known Player

11. Miahztwin Committed Player

There was one DLC when loot wasnt being distributed properly, some people were able to get their replays back because it didnt give out the correct amount of loot. Im sure this might be the case. And they are going to ignore this situation entirely lol
    • Like x 1
  12. Designated Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. Miahztwin Committed Player

this was probably just a joke lol but its probably a lot easier for them to add renown drop on etrigan than to change the loot entirely in the solo.
  14. MegaDCUO New Player

Yeah. When something is "too easy" or it affects their fat wallets. THAT is when those lazy af devs actually care.
    I am personally getting ao fed up with running this infuriating alert on elite.
    The garbage ai that changes aggro for no reason.
    The feats that are basically broken so bad you can't use any pets if you want them. Which for swampthing and the spore clouds,means you will have to be spending a stupid amount of time to kill him.
    Hitboxes so bad you could compare them to ps1 games a d find better hitboxes.
    Deadmans Trapeze attack having no skull icon,doing massive damage'having a football field for a hitbox,being able to TRACK you and change direction as he swings and of course....counting PETS as players hit.....
    The warning voice lines for the aoes just NOT playing half the time which gives you no chance to escape fast enough.
    Swampthing being able to use the treeform trap AND sporecloud at the exact same time.

I mean seriously? Did they let some bum off the street program this thing? Cause it may be the worst alert functionality wise in years now.
    • Like x 3
  15. VariableFire Loyal Player

Can't believe they've moved on to Elite Plus and they STILL haven't fixed this. Renown renown renown!
    • Like x 1
  16. Emoney Dedicated Player

They even modified the alert by adding a feat, during the Etrigan fight, but still didn't fix the renown in that fight.

If it didn't show the reward, no one would say anything. We'd only being asking why an alert rewards the same as a solo. BUT, the fact I see EVERYTIME after the fight that I'm supposed to get the renown and it doesn't go into my inventory, that's frustrating. 50 per run adds up. It's why I didn't use replays on the alert this dlc like I normally would.
  17. Prindacerk Committed Player

When will this be fixed? Been reported for a while.
    • Like x 1
  18. NerdofGames New Player

Still not fixed. Devs do not care. Stop paying any money into the game and they'll start caring then, huh? smh
    Still has the worst customer service in the entire CSR industry. No matter what new developers come to this game, the customer service department is very much under trained and cannot grasp the gravity of the professional idea side of the service they offer...rather lack thereof.

Anyone going to look into this before Christmas comes? SERIOUSLY!!

Open your eyes, EG7, Dimensional Ink, Daybreak...or whatever company name and banner you're going by these days....this is the reason why people quit and continue to quit this game. Duh!
  19. Rorrigam Active Player

Funny thing is that Swamp Thing’s health was “fixed” but this is still an ongoing issue.
  20. TracyStraussEU New Player

I'll happily continue just doing solo content.
    • Like x 1