I've heard people complain about DCUO being a ghost town but...

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by golddragon71, Oct 29, 2017.

1. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

I seem to be stuck in a ghost town!

I just logged in today to do my Central city Runs and there's nothing. there to interact with. At first i thought it was just a rendering delay and that everything would kick in eventually but I ran through the watchtower, Khandaq (where I still got killed despite the fact that there were no visible Zombified Khandaqis attacking me.), Metropolis, and even my own Base was totally devoid, not only of furniture..but It didn't even have a base interface. just the regular exit!

Edit:
    It's not just my speedster either! I logged off and back in as one of my other characters and same thing.
    No heroes...
    No Villians...
    No NPCs...
    Not even furniture!
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

!!!!!!!!!!
  3. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

you fell into a time hole between moments...you became langolier prey...or there is a world in the multiverse that is just like DCUOs Earth...except something went horribly wrong and all life was obliterated...leaving only dead soon to be crumbling cities as Earths self grave...pity all those 'Heroes"...couldnt seem to stop it...??
    • Like x 2
  4. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Fix your internet connection. You have serious issues there with your download.
    DCUO needs a broadband connection.

I know this because I have seen it happen myself when my local network hardware was broken and up to 80 % of all downloaded data packages were lost.
  5. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

and...... I'm Back!

and there are two Barry Allen's in Central City!
    [IMG]23004654_2124758077549812_3837874487163161257_o by Michael Kramer, on Flickr

THAT! I can handle!
    I actually had to completely shut down my PS4 and reboot my router to get back to normal!
    (for a while there I was feeling Like Burgess Meredith in that Twilight Zone Episode!
    (Time Enough at Last)
    • Like x 1
  6. Shadowwyvern Committed Player

It's not fair! There was time now.
    • Like x 2
  7. ChrisHenares New Player

Hi.

I have to say PS3 version take a while to download always, it's not a perfect version. BUT, I've never experienced something like this video, not on PS3 nor PS4. So I believe this is something about PC version.
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

He's on a PS4.
  9. ChrisHenares New Player

I apologies. I haven't experienced this bug on my PS4 (Old version), as I said.

PS3 version is a bad version but haven't experienced this bug neither.
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's not a bug, it was his internet connection. The problem was already solved.