Up-Votes Needed Items lost on base transfer

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Gronen, Apr 22, 2024.

1. Gronen New Player

Character "The Atheist" owned an Atlantis base. I bought and converted to the Sunstone base. None of my decorations or armories came with it. This is my characters only base. Until this is resolved I cannot save changes to my character. I don't want to purchase new armories because they should have come with me when I converted bases.
  2. Ryll Committed Player

If you move from one lair theme to a different lair theme all the decorations & amenities automatically are picked up. You are going to have to redecorate.
  3. Gronen New Player

I know I would have to redecorate, but the items did not return to my inventory. I am unable to place my armories because they are not in my inventory to do so.
  4. Eve YouTuber

There is another post on that so I am assuming a few people had that happening. I picked up all my stuff before changing to Sunstone so nothing was lost. Something bugs out there, I would try reach out to support as well to see if they can revert it or grant you the armories back somehow. (Also mention your platform and server to help Devs fix this)
  5. Gronen New Player

Yes, I went to support first, they sent me here. I am on a PC. I did not see the other post or I would have upvoted it. Will look for it.
  6. Gronen New Player

OK, I just tried something and got all my base items back. I transferred to a new non-sunstone base, and base was empty, but my items were back in my inventory.