ITEM UPGRADE OP!!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by PSYL0CKE X8, Apr 10, 2017.

1. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

Players need a R&D Plan to upgrade the item level of special items trinkets ect..like the Omnipotence items to current vendor gear item levels, They can make it so once a player has obtain all eight pieces of end game vendor gear pieces you will unlock a feat that grants the unlocking of Item Upgrade plans. But still keeping Newest/current special items at the highest until the next set of gear comes out and then it would be then time to up grade those

I really don't want to delete old special items because thier item levels and stats are dated or lower than current or new items levels. :( Some were hard to obtain/ rewarding to come by.
    • Like x 4
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

If this isn't doable, then I at least want a trophy case amenity where I can stick all my old OP items. Would feel better putting them there to show off instead of deleting for bank space.
    • Like x 4
  3. JasonIsley Devoted Player

In before someone says Limitations™.
  4. Backseid Devoted Player

Whole heartedly agree about Trinkets.

Even the newest ones are useless to anyone past T4.

But armor? No.
    • Like x 1
  5. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

If the game had a better progression system than "gear drops" op items could be of the kind that grow automatically with the player getting stronger without R&D even. (And yes, STO has those automatically upgrading items for different qualities, including their "orange" ones....)

But in DCUO, people would be done with the game the minute they have an OP item for every gear slot....
    • Like x 1
  6. Proxystar #Perception

yup only resulting in them being rarer and even harder to get than they already are.
    • Like x 1
  7. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

I assume you mean "for DCUO" ;) ?
  8. Proxystar #Perception

No, I meant World of Warcraft ;)
    • Like x 1
  9. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

People still play that :eek::eek::eek: ???
  10. Proxystar #Perception

Yea, god knows why
  11. light FX Steadfast Player

So much fun having an OP chest, ring, face, neck, and hands that just sit in my bank :confused:

As far as upgrading these idk how i feel about it. Cause i really dislike the crafting in this game. Im also not a fan of multiple OP items of the same piece of gear. Why we have 2 necks, 3 rings, 2 pairs of hands, 2 faces, and 2 utility belts ill never understand. Not when there hasnt been OP shoulders or legs. Imo its kinda silly to have a ring of omnipotence but then oh wait here is another ring of omnipotence thats stronger. Hold up tho, there is another ring of omnipotence thats even stronger! :rolleyes:

If they could be upgraded then which ring is the best? Which neck? Which face? Which pouch?
    • Like x 1
  12. Scotty Well-Known Player

I do not think this would be a bad idea, but the game's difficulty would have to stop so you would not have to lose the gear you did all that work on. If all this game is going to br is just events and no more episodes l think this would work.
  13. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

[IMG]
  14. SkullGang Devoted Player

I just want the Op styles in a vendor...