Is sons of trigon being released tomorrow for legendary?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by amazonianmale, Aug 26, 2013.

1. KingMidNightMoon New Player

Wth Jafin -_-:mad::mad::mad:-_-
    • Like x 1
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Correcting people who tried to correct other people is my favourite pastime! Sorry xoxo
  3. KingMidNightMoon New Player

You seem like an expert, how do you think the Ps4 would compare to the power of an Pc that plays Dcuo effectively.
  4. KingMidNightMoon New Player

Lol I'm following you, I noticed.:rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  5. Jafin 10000 Post Club

To be honest I haven't read the specs of the PS4 or anything as I don't plan on getting one for another year or two, but it seems like a beast of a machine from what I've seen so far. I would be happy for it to just solve the freezing and crashing issues that console players have a lot. Moving to PC was the best decision I ever made in this game and if the PS4 version of DCUO can give people an experience like the PC version then I'm all for it.
    • Like x 1
  6. KingMidNightMoon New Player

That's awesome I wonder if the MMOs for the next gens are cross platforms though. Eh probably not. Thanx for replying though :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  7. Jafin 10000 Post Club

No problem, it's just my humble opinion.
    • Like x 1
  8. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Thank you, my friend. I'm glad you corrected my accidental keystroke of the letter D. You have avoided a massive amount of confusion and are a credit to society. Keep up the good work and relevant contributions :)
  9. KingMidNightMoon New Player

Lmfao, jesus and I thought i was sarcastic, lol good one.
    • Like x 1