Is it possible

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by FrostedFlakes, Feb 7, 2016.

1. FrostedFlakes Level 30

would it be possible to make an loadout with iconic powers and be decent at something, that would be pretty cool. DC should give some more love to iconic powers there pretty useless rn
  2. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Decent at sucking yes.

But I would love the concept to be a reality
  3. Brother Reimar Well-Known Player

More iconic powers would be nice.
  4. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

I don't think any of em have good power interactions, is the first issue. That aside, there's a bit of everything in there.
  5. SSeid Committed Player

Glove with WM can do okish dmg. But nothing that is comparable to AM dmg.
    • Like x 1
  6. Korlick Loyal Player

You can fire tank with iconic powers/movement powers.
  7. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Do you have a vid. Because that sounds fun if it's decent o.o
  8. Korlick Loyal Player

I cant record videos. It is possible and it is fun. But its not easy either. You need a good healer (or 2, depending on what youre running) backing you up.
    You have the pulls, the juggles, the knockbacks...only thing you might need from your power tree is the breakout.

Acrobat Tank was really fun. Havent done it in a while though (since they changed the backflip into a 50% SC).
  9. KlausKilowatt Committed Player

Lol a year or two back a few of us in league used to PvP with iconic loadouts every once and again just for shoots and giggles. It was hilarious destroying people from notable PvP leagues with novelties like sonic shout and gag glove. Idk but in all reality I wouldn't expect to have much luck with an all iconic loadout. Lol, it is kind of a shame though that all those powers just sit there taking up space and none of them are really worth a poo.
  10. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Highest thing you tanked?
  11. Korlick Loyal Player

I did it from Nexus (after nerf) to Love n War. Not always, not pugging, and for some instances i was a few cr´s higher (Nexus n Paradox was with AnB gear).
    After that, came the backflip change (GU 42/3/4 cant remember, something around that lol).
  12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

You can play using Iconic powers.... but don't expect to be at the top of the score card if you do.

Also.... odds are most groups will give you a kick if you do so. :(

But sure... it can be done.

I have an Kryptonian loadout with one of my Superman characters that works fairly well if you want to play for fun.

Sadly.... most people do not play DCUO for fun.
    They want to be very competitive and finish every missions in less then 30 seconds.
  13. Skidmarc Committed Player

No...not at present...that is all.
  14. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Lol can you imagine all the damagers in the raid popping off canary sonic cry every other second loooooooool