Is it Possible...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Punisher 4-31, Feb 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Punisher 4-31 New Player

That there will be a day when the forum community will quit acting like spoiled little kids. I mean honestly what would you be doing if DCUO wasn't around....let me guess...complaining how wrong things are and how YOU don't like it. The fact is the Devs and other members of the DCUO Team bust their ***** all year long to give YOU something and yet you want to complain about everything and anything that doesn't go YOUR way.

I have played this game day in and day out for the last 3 years and have enjoy every moment I'm able to play. I have spent my fair share of money on this game, hell the only reason I have a PS4 is because of DCUO. I applaud the hard work and long hours these people put into this game.

Take a step back look at the bigger picture rather than only looking at what doesn't revolve around you. Most of you seem to be the most ungrateful and are the first ones to criticize but in all honesty you have nothing to complain about because you still play the game and spend money on it, so everything you gripe and complain about is self inflicted.....I mean how easy could you choose not to play and not have to deal with the things that don't go right for YOU.

Grow up act civilized and not like characters from lord of the flies and appreciate what you have rather than what you don't have. Play and have fun, it's not a job. You don't get paid to play DCUO so why make it like you are.

Be good, stay safe and I'll reply to any and all comments in a professional manner. (FYI I can be vulgar I'm just choosing not to be)
    • Like x 3
  2. Derio 15000 Post Club

Not real sure if this thread is constructive and has a goal, but if we werent playing DCUO PC players have a large variety of MMOs and us PS players would be playing FFXIV or waiting for ESO, The Division, or Destiny.
    • Like x 2
  3. JonnyD New Player

Not really, just a QQ thread. I was gonna let it die, but since you bumped it further up...lets serve it!

[IMG]

Bring on the visuals!
  4. LordAnilation New Player

Not sure if this thread has any meaning at ALL! Ha that's what forums are for , most all games have them, people discuss there issues and personal exp with the game, that's what forums are for so I'm not sure if your thread has any meaning at all, sounds like you just want to be the black sheep out of everyone and save the day, nobody will listen to you bro this is the forums get used to it! It's going to be like this forever! Go to another forum on a different game and tell me the results lol
    • Like x 2
  5. Ghostof91 New Player

If anybody thought like the Op we wouldn't have progress this far with contents and powers etc, the Devs have their way of showing us their appreciation to have customers like us, not to mentioned most threads I read are always with gratitude towards the Devs and how hard they work.

This game is no vault by the way.;)
  6. Solutha New Player

I'm guessing you have never worked at a job where you have to provide a service for customers. I work in IT and deal with constant complaints daily. You very rarely get the pat on the back when dealing with people. Its always what can you do for me attidude.
  7. Maxx_Watt Loyal Player

8. Tweek New Player

So your calling the forum community spoiled kids? Way to make friends there. So your complaining about people complaining:eek:
  9. DG-MOD-17 New Player

Well nothing good can come of this :mad: I'm going to have go ahead and lock this up. Appreciate your two cents but try and be a bit more constructive next time around.

Regards
    ♥17
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.