Is It possible to send items from the shop to players?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Revolastion, Jan 20, 2023.

1. Revolastion Active Player

Is it possible for me to gift my own faction members? or Member? There is a faction member of mine that have been active for 4 months and contributing a lot and I want to praise this member with items, gifts, etc anything that's in the shop.

So my question is, Is there a way for me to BUY any item within the shop and gift it to that certain member?

Or is it possible for me to at least send this member cash points? so he or she can buy items in the shop?

Because I go into the ( mail center ) and I see I only have certain selections of items to send? but I'm curious if I can buy a item in the shop and gift it to that person? I want to gift or send this faction member anything that cost 40$
  2. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

What do you mean by faction members? Sending from hero to villains? Items yes, via mail, but cash was disabled. You can't gift stuff for real money (It's also against the ToS)

Market Place Items are account bound.

Also why you're not posting in Gotham City?
  3. Revolastion Active Player

I'm confused so I can't buy an item in the gift shop and gift it to a member for my league? i meant to say league sorry lol
    And it would be ( Hero 2 Hero ) and i posted in the ( Off Topic ) ?
  4. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

It still fits in Gotham City ;) Also no, you can't gift stuff on the market place, all the items are account bound, meaning for your account only. DCUO Does not have a way of gifting "Shop" rewards
    • Like x 1
  5. Revolastion Active Player

If i had just waited 5 mins to come back and read your reply i could of saved that 20$ i just used to gift my league member...
    I didn't know I couldn't gift my league members items from the shop but hey... live and learn.... hopefully they could possibly implement gifting league members items from the shop
    https://imgur.com/a/0BjZiLc <--- That's the error I received when trying to gift my league member but now I know why I was getting that error...

Thank you for taking the time and replying back to this thread because I didn't know that wasn't possible
    And next time I'll post questions like this in ( Gotham City ) thanks
    • Like x 1
  6. DezFTW Active Player

It would be best to drop them loot pick ups like auras and collection pieces.