Is Crossplay still coming?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Veritech, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Veritech Loyal Player

It's been a long time since crossplay was first announced. Is it still on the cards? Or should I give up hope and continue to run the relevant solo/duo content then log out.

Even with the great idea of replay weekend, my server was absolutely dead this weekend.
    My league mates are slowly starting to trickle back after the GU47 + 98 gear exodus. Now they are regretting re-subbing.

Please give us some hope that this is not all that's left for the lower populated server/factions.
  2. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

It is in the work. They did announce that in one thread recently. The UI has been canned though.
  3. RoxyStormbringer Dedicated Player

We're getting Crossplay, but we have no idea when they're giving it to us. They had to delay many projects due to personnel cuts when Columbus Nova bought them. Hopefully we'll get it before the end of the year. They are also giving us PvE Suicide Squad, but they haven't said when it's coming. Personally, I really want the new UI to come out ASAP.
  4. RoxyStormbringer Dedicated Player

The new UI has been on hold, not canned. They're working on generating more revenue before working on QoL issues, which really stinks for many of us.
  5. Owl Devoted Player

Mepps posted in a thread recently about Cross-Play & Cross Faction PVE:
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...see-good-happening.258917/page-2#post-3388880
    I suspect Cross Faction PVE will be implemented before Cross-Play as it does not involve external sources (Sony PSN & Microsoft X-Box Live).
    • Like x 3
  6. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

• Like x 1
  7. Veritech Loyal Player