Invisible Players becoming more frequent

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Doc Voodoo, Jul 18, 2015.

1. Doc Voodoo New Player

Since gu47 this has been an issue. In pve you can't pick up downed players you can't see. Last night, 9 pvp matches I was pitted against invisible opponents. I have plenty of video if it will be of any help. Is there a fix even in the works? I've seen others complain about it but no word on a course of action. It has been 2-3 months now and it is becoming the norm . If it helps , I'm on USPS.....on a ps4 ....toons: Mr Graviton and Highsenburg
  2. lanternknight Committed Player

It is annoying. You can't hit or see them, but they can hit you.
  3. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

You can hit them and kill them but you can't lock on to them or see them.

Don't tell me I can't kill them because I have.
  4. Reaper501 Well-Known Player

Actually I received a tell yesterday by an opponent that I was invisible in a pvp match, I still receiveing damage but as Amanda sayed they can't lock at me throwing a lot of attacks to the air, I played like 30 matches and only happens once.
  5. Three Rivers Well-Known Player

it sucks... unless you're the one who's invisible lol
  6. Doc Voodoo New Player

I'm getting it every 3rd - 4th pvp match. Have any of the devs mentioned a probable cause for this or discussed fixing this. It's becoming a game breaking problem. Pve ....not so bad since a relog will correct it, but pvp......game over.
  7. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Yes but Devs, let's remember this is happening in pve instances too. A LOT.
  8. Doc Voodoo New Player

Please , someone tell me there is a fix in the works.....I'm in a glass booth of emotions here.