Invest in New Players

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Slim Tortilla, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Dene Devoted Player

Very much so

I got lucky - went through the toxicity etc a bit.. close to quitting but then found a great league and the rest is history

And don't get me started on Metro/Gotham shout chat and LFG - turned them off ages ago
    • Like x 2
  2. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Dang, that's more than I do. I just log in for the daily bonus (in which is not as great anymore since I stopped paying subscription for the first time since I started playing), check the broker quick, and that's it :p
    5 minutes or less.
    Things sure have changed...
    • Like x 1
  3. Eve YouTuber

for the most part, tutorials for new players will be great, and a overhall of the 1-30 leveling. The official channel could be utillized more to help new players for sure.
    • Like x 1
  4. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I agree that more sp need to be given with the CR skip in general. On top of that and perhaps an even more beneficial is that there really should be different CR skip packages. For example, solo player, group player, PVP player, additional character (only available to accounts with at least one character built to a certain point). This way a player who has no intention of touching PVP or raid content or whatever has less to lose by not playing content they don’t care for but a more rewarding experience in the content they do want to play.

As for the higher CR, the CR grind to endgame has already been significantly sped up with the HoL gear vendor system along with omnibus and seasonals. One can already get from the current CR skip CR to endgame very quickly. As for artifacts, enough xp to get three artifacts to 80 should be guven and/or a token that activates 2X xp for one month (for that character only and ine time only per account) would be very helpful.